1. 1. Who is the better unit?

• Amelia
    • Ewan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disregarding what you said, since (allow me to quote the first post):

This topic should have made in the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones forum but since everyone always posts here. I want everyone to say your opinion here.

So I and BK are arguing about who is the better unit, Amelia or Ewan. Two opposite thought.

Me? Amelia> Ewan.

BK? Ewan> Amelia.

Vote NOW!

Hmm... Let's narrow this down a bit:

This topic should have made in the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones forum but since everyone always posts here. I want everyone to say your opinion here.

Not quite there yet:

I want everyone to say your opinion here.

Huh..

opinion

Nearly... What does that say?

opinion

Oshi-

opinion

Rebecca isn't the best FE7 character, but she won the FE7 hurt & heal thread. This is like a hurt & heal thread, but only involving two characters.

Except that was a popularity contest. This is a "who is better" contest.

IN WHICH EWAN DEFINITELY WINS. EWAN TARGETS RES AND HAS A DEPENDABLE TWO RANGE.

AMELIA DOES NOT. ERGO, EWAN IS EASIER TO TRAIN THAN AMELIA.

Not to mention Ewan is really a badass; he kills monsters by trying to hug them. (Look at Summoner's attack sprite and tell me it DOESN'T look like he wants a hug)

Okay, that might just make him stupid. It's better than being shit. Well, he's shit too, just shinier shit.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Amelia is terrible. Ewan is slightly less terrible.

IT CAN BE PROVEN IN A DEBATE AND A CHALLENGE TO AMELIA:

I am willing to prove you wrong in a serious debate. Unless you aren't up to it, in which case lolhypocrite.

This poll lacks Kyle.

And shut up Oliver.

Err no. These people wanted to know who was better. What this degenerated to was an inaccurate and off-topic whine about how this is an opinion thread when the title is:

Who is better

Wait, what was that last word?

BETTER

Well I'll be damned! IT SAYS BETTER. NOT WORSE. And it asks for actual proof. Which pro-Amelia hasn't given out.

IN CONCLUSION, THIS THREAD PREFERS PHAIL LOLIS OVER PHAIL SHOTAS WHO FAIL SLIGHTLY LESS.

Faggots./raeg

Edited by Robert of Lenster

This poll lacks Kyle.

And shut up Oliver.

Err no. These people wanted to know who was better. What this degenerated to was an inaccurate and off-topic whine about how this is an opinion thread when the title is:

You got in my way.

This poll lacks Kyle.

And shut up Oliver.

You got in my way.

Oh, well in that case I still don't give a shit.

Amelia worded it terribly. I told her debate and I'd heal Amelia in the hurt and heal games.

If she made valid points.

It still is what it is, though.

Rebecca isn't the best FE7 character, but she won the FE7 hurt & heal thread. This is like a hurt & heal thread, but only involving two characters.

Except that was a popularity contest. This is a "who is better" contest.

IN WHICH EWAN DEFINITELY WINS. EWAN TARGETS RES AND HAS A DEPENDABLE TWO RANGE.

AMELIA DOES NOT. ERGO, EWAN IS EASIER TO TRAIN THAN AMELIA.

Not to mention Ewan is really a badass; he kills monsters by trying to hug them. (Look at Summoner's attack sprite and tell me it DOESN'T look like he wants a hug)

Okay, that might just make him stupid. It's better than being shit. Well, he's shit too, just shinier shit.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Amelia is terrible. Ewan is slightly less terrible.

IT CAN BE PROVEN IN A DEBATE AND A CHALLENGE TO AMELIA:

I am willing to prove you wrong in a serious debate. Unless you aren't up to it, in which case lolhypocrite.

I agree with the points you said about Ewan and Amelia and yes, he is better, but not by much at all.

But to say this isn't a popularity contest thread between Ewan and Amelia when there's a poll and the first post asking for opinion. That's not right.

If it was truly a "who is better?" thread, there would be no poll, since Ewan would be 100% the victor. The poll and words used in the first post changes everything.

This poll lacks Kyle.

And shut up Oliver.

Who is better

Wait, what was that last word?

BETTER

Well I'll be damned! IT SAYS BETTER. NOT WORSE. And it asks for actual proof. Which pro-Amelia hasn't given out.

IN CONCLUSION, THIS THREAD PREFERS PHAIL LOLIS OVER PHAIL SHOTAS WHO FAIL SLIGHTLY LESS.

Faggots./raeg

The content of the first post still stands and asks for opinion. I see your side of this, but I think you're wrong and now you're all just being faggots who can't accept Ameila is more loved than the slightly better but still awful Ewan.

My problem isn't that Amelia is more popular. Far from it; the fandom seems to take an almost zealous interest in lolis in FE.

My problem is that this thread's purpose was to decide, between two bad characters, which one was slightly better. What we got was OMG AMELIA BECAUSE SHE IS BETTUR.

Which doesn't really constitute as a reason at all. Not only has the thread's "victor" won for the completely wrong reasons but the purpose of the thread seemed to have been ignored by Amelia.

My problem isn't that Amelia is more popular. Far from it; the fandom seems to take an almost zealous interest in lolis in FE.

My problem is that this thread's purpose was to decide, between two bad characters, which one was slightly better. What we got was OMG AMELIA BECAUSE SHE IS BETTUR.

Which doesn't really constitute as a reason at all. Not only has the thread's "victor" won for the completely wrong reasons but the purpose of the thread seemed to have been ignored by Amelia.

It. Still. Asked. For. Opinion.

I gave my opinion, as did many others, whether they be right or wrong. The thread's main purpose may have been changed by the involvement of the poll and the words used in the first post, but I don't quite feel like going with what it's original intended purpose of this thread was, but rather with what I read with my own eyes.

Amelia messed up. Can you understand this sentence?

Who is better?

Not more loved. Better. She just wanted to win by changing it slightly.

Yes, I understand that sentence. Amelia messed up. I went with her messed up way of things, as did most others. What you gonna do? Isn't there a new thread somewhere you can rant about how Ewan gets his leg over Amelia? (take that how you like)

Edited by Raven