What is a Warn Status?

Nephinel

I was going to post a comment saying Nephinel is begging for a ban by not reading the rules, but taking another look at the old Code of Conduct myself I can see it doesn't say a thing about what happens when you violate one of its vague tenets.

: D : D

Edited by Hero

I was going to post a comment saying Nephinel is begging for a ban by not reading the rules, but taking another look at the old Code of Conduct myself I can see it doesn't say a thing about what happens when you violate one of its vague tenets.

: D : D

Careful comrade, at one point in time comments like that could get you warned!

I indeed took advantage of apparent loopholes in the rules that apparently were covered by an INVISIBLE set of rules that no new member could possibly read, and was warned for these incursions.

You're not allowed to acknowledge the invisible set of background rules. Even I am under threat of irrevocable banishment if ever I profess awareness of the secret warning procedures.

If warns are still administered as they were... some random number of months past, your warn level should decay approximately every thirty days since the last time you received a warn level increase or decrease. If more than a month has passed since your warn level was last adjusted then it might be in your interests to submit a private message to a moderator (ideally whoever issued the last warning but it shouldn't <i>really</i> matter who) asking if it's yet due for a decrement. The hint should be conveyed. Keep in mind that this is how I handled warn removals when I was a moderator, and that possibly they are now handled differently.

I've been doing my best to collect them for a while, but I only have one at the moment and it isn't even for good reason. It seems like they mod you more when you only appear to be doing something wrong than when you actually are. Take note of that for future reference :).

What's the best way to get lots of warns fast?

how to win at everything forever

Post pictures of your penis, Maddie jokes, post pictures of your friend's penis, make every other word you say cunt, post a picture of a strangers penis whom you met on the internet, ask who would win in a fight 9/11 or bin laden etc.

That might just arouse their members.

well thats why I didn't mention brutually murdering their friends and family and posting the results

Make a topic in Member Feedback or Questions and Suggestions complaining about women being allowed on the staff. Return from your suspension, and do it again. And again. Repeat until you have the MAXIMUM NUMBER OF WARNS.

I have only completed the first step. :(

Make a topic in Member Feedback or Questions and Suggestions complaining about women being allowed on the staff. Return from your suspension, and do it again. And again. Repeat until you have the MAXIMUM NUMBER OF WARNS.

I have only completed the first step. :(

On that note maybe say that Fritzl envisioned the future and all women should be locked up in basements and that Fritzl was a martyr and the second coming of Christ