character help hard mode

Thats strange, she's definetly better than Meg. They can both get mauled easy but Astrid can easily move away to safety and Meg can't.

I just finished the "Just Cause" chapter I'm back with Dawn Brigade. Astrid's level is 15 right now.

I'll post their stats later.

I'm saving most bexp for Sanaki, the only other characters I used BEXP on were the dawn brigade.

I'm using Haar again I don't like not using him :( it would break my routine. I'll just leave someone else out, is Sothe required to come to the endgame for a second playthrough?

BEXP Sanaki?

You definitely need lots of patience. Her STR stat...

She gets weighed down similar to Amelia from FE8 except she can't promote. Every fire tome not called fire reduces her AS.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The point is, you can't do hard mode on a non cleared save file.

Hard mode is available upon clearing normal mode. How are clear files relevant?

I played on the copy of the cleared save file, this is confusing me. It is hard mode, the bar of the save file is red not blue or green.

Apparently, a lot of people go for a new game, not realizing that you need to continue from the clear file, then save over their clear game and wonder why their clear disappeared.

Edited by Naglfar

Oh. So saving over deletes the clear?

Shouldn't that be obvious? It's no different than saving over anything else. The old file is lost and the new file takes its place. Be it MS Word, saving over an RD clear file, or saving over any other file in RD.

Oh. So saving over deletes the clear?

Shouldn't that be obvious? It's no different than saving over anything else. The old file is lost and the new file takes its place. Be it MS Word, saving over an RD clear file, or saving over any other file in RD.

This.

And if I'm not mistaken, the game gives you explicit instructions upon clearing a playthrough on how to continue from clear data.

I probably am mistaken.

Oh well I had to start all over :( this time Micaiah is getting hp screwed but her speed is ok and she has level up her defense twice.

I am giving most kills to Edward, Aran and Nolan. Nolan is very speed screwed right now :/ he's been getting doubled by everything so far but has not been killed. Aran has level up like 2 or 3 times but he has trouble hitting the enemies and gets doubled and killed often. Edward is doing great but his defense is so low :( I gave him Leonardo's cancel. I've used Meg, Volug, Sothe(steal/meatshield), Ilyana and Leonardo to weaken enemies and they have had good growths, so ironic :P the characters I don't want to use are getting better level ups than the ones I'm planning to use. Ilyana and Laura are good as always, not great growths but most of their growths have included speed and magic increasing. I'll probably end up using Ily again.

I'm in chapter 6a I don't plan on using Tauroneo so I'll just use him for meatshield and give him a lance in 6b. I'll use Jill and Zihark.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Oh well I had to start all over :( this time Micaiah is getting hp screwed :/ but her speed is ok and she has level up her defense twice.

I am giving most kills to Edward, Aran and Nolan. Nolan is very speed screwed right now :/ he's been getting doubled by everything so far but has not been killed. Aran has level up like 2 or 3 times but he has trouble hitting the enemies and gets doubled and killed often. Edward is doing great but his defense is so low :( I gave him Leonardo's cancel. I've used Meg, Sothe(steal/meatshield), Ilyana and Leonardo to weaken enemies and they have had good growths, so ironic :P the characters I don't want to use are getting better level ups than the ones I'm planning to use. Ilyana and Laura are good as always, not great growths but most of their growths have included speed and magic increasing.

I would drop Edward, Illyana, Meg, and Leonardo unless they are at a good level with good stats.

Can you post stats?

Yes here are their stats, nobody is promoted yet except for the pre-promoted units. I don't have data transfer for this one :( it wouldn't read my memory card, no stat boosters used yet.

Micaiah level 10

HP 18

str 3

mag 15

skl 13

spd 14

lck 17

def 5

res 13

Sothe level 2

HP 35

str 18

mag 4

skl 21

spd 20

lck 15

def 14

res 9

Edward level 14

HP 26

str 14

mag 0

skl 18

spd 18

lck 11

def 8

res 1

Leonardo level 10

HP 20

str 11

mag 0

skl 16

spd 10

lck 9

def 8

res 8

Nolan level 14

HP 33

str 12

mag 0

skl 14

spd 13

lck 11

def 13

res 5

Laura level 9

HP 18

str 3

mag 16

skl 9

spd 10

lck 12

def 5

res 13

Ilyana level 16

HP 25

str 9

mag 18

skl 15

spd 16

lck 8

def 5

res 12

Aran level 12

HP 26

str 11

mag 1

skl 15

spd 10

lck 7

def 13

res 3

Meg level 7

HP 22

str 11

mag 4

skl 11

spd 11

lck 12

def 12

res 9

Jill level 15

HP 24

str 11

mag 1

skl 12

spd 16

lck 14

def 13

res 3

Zihark level 3

HP 30

str 17

mag 6

skl 22

spd 23

lck 11

def 13

res 11

Volug and Tauroneo have their base stats and base level.

The Aran you have now really should only be doubled by the fastest archers and myrmidons if you're having him carry around Iron or a Javelin. He's doubled by a lot more if he wields Steel, so you should probably just forge him an Iron.

I'm forging him an iron in 7 i'm in 6b, Aran was getting killed a lot in 5. I didn't expose him in 6a he only got weakened enemies. I'm not leaving him, his defense comes in handy later on.

btw he only carries iron & javelin and a vulenary

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Oh well I had to start all over :( this time Micaiah is getting hp screwed but her speed is ok and she has level up her defense twice.

I am giving most kills to Edward, Aran and Nolan. Nolan is very speed screwed right now :/ he's been getting doubled by everything so far but has not been killed. Aran has level up like 2 or 3 times but he has trouble hitting the enemies and gets doubled and killed often. Edward is doing great but his defense is so low :( I gave him Leonardo's cancel. I've used Meg, Volug, Sothe(steal/meatshield), Ilyana and Leonardo to weaken enemies and they have had good growths, so ironic :P the characters I don't want to use are getting better level ups than the ones I'm planning to use. Ilyana and Laura are good as always, not great growths but most of their growths have included speed and magic increasing. I'll probably end up using Ily again.

I'm in chapter 6a I don't plan on using Tauroneo so I'll just use him for meatshield and give him a lance in 6b. I'll use Jill and Zihark.

Not too much to say here, but I will say, growths are the %-chance of a stat increasing upon level up. "Growth" is not interchangeable with "level up".

You'd do best to learn that; saying things like "Astrid" and "good growths" in the same sentence will just get you flat out ignored by the people who don't stop to tell you how bad Astrid's growths are.

Micaiah level 10

spd 14

fffffffffwhat

It seems you've been using everyone a fair bit, even Meg. This is a mistake.

Is that low speed? She seems to double often.

Listen to what you're saying. Micaiah isn't supposed to be doubling, and yet...

Here, Micaiah's average speed at lv10 is 10.15, and yours has 14. Average Micaiah doesn't get that high until 20/1.

she's blessed in speed and cursed in hp.

Her sacrifice is very useful when Laura isnt close enough :)

seraph robe. level 20 Micaiah averages 22.6 hp. With a robe that's 29.6. Even if she's quite screwed (like, 2.6 low) that's still 27hp.

i have 2 master seals and according to this place theres 1 in ch 7

1 for Edward

1 for Jill

and idk Aran, Ilyana or Nolan?

on a side note Micaiah, Ilyana & Edward capped their speed or close to it

No one else has a chance besides Meg but I'm not using her anymore

Edited by Queen_Elincia