Laptop/ computer

ikelover

inb4 macs suck.

If you feel that being poor for gaming is a good thing, then more power to you.

I can still play TF2 and use No$Gba with Crossover, though. :awesome:

I have a Dell Precision M6300 laptop, one of the last to be sold without Vista. I got a good deal on it because of that, less than half the original price Dell asked.

It's more powerful than your typical laptop even today, it was originally marketed as a "mobile workstation" and can play most games well, though the most hardware-intensive thing I've done with it in the last few months other than the internet is a PS1 emulator. The only problem I've had with the machine is that I scratched up its outer surface when I positioned it badly in a suitcase a bit over a year ago deeply enough that I can't buff it out.

HP Pavilion entertainment PC with Windows Vista.

Oh man, I have the same brand except it has Win7 on it. Makes for a great work laptop but...

The computer I'm currently posting from is custom built because im awesome, watercooled and stuff. Now all I need is two of those spiffy ATI 5970's in crossfire and I'm set.

I think mine is the oldest out of everyone's here- DELL DIM3000 from 2002. Hell yeah, not custom and freaking 8 years old, but it still works like shit slow. :awesome:

Need...new...computer...this ancient thing can't even play the new format Youtube videos perfectly. :facepalm: