Ask CrashGordon

CrashGordon94

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash, why does Soul love Sanaki? :huh: I'm curious.

I wish I knew! -_-

Why.

Why what?

Were you aware that making this thread was going to get you trolled hardcore?

Sort of, I knew I was gonna be trolled, not to this degree though.

Only faggots ignore people. Why are you such a faggot?

I'm not, I'm straight.

Only faggots ignore people. Why are you such a faggot?

Exactly.

This is why I took the only route worthy of a Heroine like me: force them to dislike you enough to leave YOU alone. Not only is this awesome, provides great entertainment value and a little bit of fun before your ultimate goal, but you don't look like a "faggot" as you would put it.

I always think three steps ahead.

I don't ignore anybody. Ignoring people is for those who aren't able to properly speak for themselves. I am here to expose those people! Like a super hero or something.

For the record, I have already exposed Soul and Crash asmorons now. Considering all of the hate they get, something tells me they didn't need to be exposed though.

Edited by Moribalken

I contributed quite positively to the society in fact, by making you stop making your traditional asinine posts. I think others would agree.

Edited by Seph

I didn't ignore Soul, I made him ignore me.

and how did you do that? soul is usually quite resilient. (this could be useful)

It can't be that hard to make Soul ignore you

and how did you do that? soul is usually quite resilient. (this could be useful)

It can't be that hard to make Soul ignore you

It isn't. All I had to do was make a troll club.

The only thing he's resilient to is the lessons they teach in class. No matter how much they think they've taught him, he's still the same 10 years later :(.

Sort of, I knew I was gonna be trolled, not to this degree though.

Seph and Mori exist, you know.

Yeah, I know.

Read the first question coming from my Imouto-chan.

Please repost it.

would you kill seph, given the chance and you wouldn't get sent to jail

HELL YEAH!

Not really. I only ignored you very little time, I'm not the type to ignore, even I contradicted myself when Ignoring you.

I only Ignored Mori 'cause she kept making fun of me, I didn't troll her around or bother her, if I did insult her it was just 'cause she started it.

Not really. I only ignored you very little time, I'm not the type to ignore, even I contradicted myself when Ignoring you.

I only Ignored Mori 'cause she kept making fun of me, I didn't troll her around or bother her, if I did insult her it was just 'cause she started it.

I hope you're aware that this is the internet, trolling WILL happen no matter what kind of person you are or any other person is.