Don't read this if you're faint of heart/lack the capacity to care...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said that I'm going away? And besides, I thought "you" hated me. <_<

think whatever you want, because its probably true

...so, am I suppose to do anything about this, just because I pissed you off?

nope, you're not required. if you don't feel like apologizing, i can't force you to.

The fact that this was posted in Far From the Forest and not General makes me believe that you were being sarcastic this whole thread, but then there's the possibility that this thread was moved from somewhere else.

The fact that this was posted in Far From the Forest and not General makes me believe that you were being sarcastic this whole thread, but then there's the possibility that this thread was moved from somewhere else.

this thread was never moved from anywhere else....

what good is apologizing? you'd probably won't forgive me even if I tried <_<

why would you think this? i'm not one to hold grudges, and if you would apologize, i would forgive you.

why would you think this? i'm not one to hold grudges, and if you would apologize, i would forgive you.

...WOW, you are really gullible. This is the internet. You may never know what might happen online. For all I know, I could be lying to you as well as faking it. You may never know how I will act like. Give me a break.

...WOW, you are really gullible. This is the internet. You may never know what might happen online. For all I know, I could be lying to you as well as faking it. You may never know how I will act like. Give me a break.

well, i guess thats that!

good bye, nameless person, and i hope you change your attitude! and only disrespectable people do what you say, people who are such cowards that they rely on anynomity to behave like jerks and bully people

well, i guess thats that!

good bye, nameless person, and i hope you change your attitude! and only disrespectable people do what you say, people who are such cowards that they rely on anynomity to behave like jerks and bully people

So your telling me I'm one of those people?

My assesment: Namine and the user formerly known as Tashi, the user formerly known as Colm, are polar opposites of each other.

Namine: I think you should try to understand Logic Swordsman a little better.

Logic Swordsman: I think you should give Namine a break.

I personally like you both, and I know niether of you are bad people so I know that you don't want to be fighting eachother.

Unless you do. In which case, feel free to do so.

deal?

I'm sorry, but we're not making a deal at all. I'm making a proposition with working things out on this forum on behalf of Lyle Dayek's statement whom I must yet to thank for bringing up a valid statement. As such I'll start by apologizing to you Naminé for dropping the F-Bomb at you. If you know what I mean.

I'm sorry, but we're not making a deal at all. I'm making a proposition with working things out on this forum on behalf of Lyle Dayek's statement whom I must yet to thank for bringing up a valid statement. As such I'll start by apologizing to you Naminé for dropping the F-Bomb at you. If you know what I mean.

He dropped the fart bomb on you. Ewww....

i think that was a joke... (then again, I could be wrong, this IS the internet)