Name Undecided

Iced

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should throw the stats and support conversations in a seperate thread? Like, first the profile...

X

L1 X

stats

supports

then a runthrough of the supports in the post afterwards. Or links to the stats in the first post, then just the supports.

Just an idea to get this organised better.

you even saved it as a Png that already makes you better than a lot of people.

EDIT: it seem it was 20 colors here is the 16 version.

156u6gh.png

Edited by AmeIia

Or you could use the custom battle animation module to make them use a custom animation inserted by FEditor on staves ._.

I'll try to see if this works later...

Well, what I did was give Lyn a staff and a sword (and appropriate weapon levels) in Nightmare, nothing else. She used her magic animation when attacking with the sword (she also didn't have a staff animation, but that was just because I forgot to set one). I'm pretty sure it's not the staff, but instead the fact that the character uses magic.

Also, yes, I'm the person who Light quoted. I just didn't read the topic well enough to answer it myself.

Nope, you were right, even changing the battle animation pointer would cause it to go "ranged"...

Dang, where are Nintenlord's notes? >_>

I need those registers...

Edited by shadowofchaos

I think it's best if you make a list of FE7 units and note who replaces who, because I sure can't follow anymore

Oh and another detail, in my opinion it doesn't really matter who you replace if it's for jointimes, you can have e.g. Priscilla join in the first chapter, halfway through the game, or even in the endgame.

Edited by Enjolras

Oh and another detail, in my opinion it doesn't really matter who you replace if it's for jointimes, you can have e.g. Priscilla join in the first chapter, halfway through the game, or even in the endgame.

thats what I've been trying to tell them

also I need you to make maps for the first few chaps basically the story is because the nations are at a stalemate work for Mercs is very hard to find at the moment so we've basically been payed shit all to go find some bandits annoying a village (every FE has too start with bandits) oh, and were not happy about it ether. (but I shall do story script don't worry)

thats what I've been trying to tell them

also I need you to make maps for the first few chaps basically the story is because the nations are at a stalemate work for Mercs is very hard to find at the moment so we've basically been payed shit all to go find some bandits annoying a village (every FE has too start with bandits) oh, and were not happy about it ether. (but I shall do story script don't worry)

So...something with bandits attacking villages...and a castle were the protagonists start from, I presume?

Oh, and am I free on map size or does it have to be a small/medium/big map?

Edited by Enjolras

yeah pretty much except maybe not a castle just a small... something were not rich

small would be nice it is the first 2-3 chapters.

Edited by AmeIia

and map size?

small would be nice it is the first 2-3 chapters.

btw I Like My Cake Iced, make sure you store all the provided information somewhere. You don't want to examine through the entire thread later just to see who's who. My advice would be to send a PM to yourself and keep editing/replying to it to contain everything. That's what I always use.

Edited by LightBrand99

how about this list

Me(Lord): Mage/Sage

Amelia(Lord): Troub/Valk

ALS(lord):Cav

Lloyd: SM

Ether: SM

Ferret: Snip

Enjolras: Mage/Sage

Allan's Aokage: Sham/Druid

Krevin from FEEF: Merc

Acacia Sgt: Wyv Rid

Rhaan: Nomad

piggyboi: Archer

Nadesico: wyv rid

OxR: Beserker

Soul(est) :thief

Queen Ellincia: pg night

Already got a snip? That's a weird start.