Name Undecided

Iced

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you know that Level 1 fighter troll we were gonna throw in? I did his avatar.

That-troll.pnghttp://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/Furetchen/Empire%20Troops/That-troll.png

Let me list the features!

-Moustache of a pedophile

-Pink hair

-Three teeth, and an equal number of brain cells

-A red shirt displaying his value on the battlefield

-A loveheart and the words 'E. Cullen' scrawled on his left arm in black texta.

Still accepting?Cause if you do, I would like to be added as a Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord.

yes we are still accepting.

Well if anyone has any questions on event hacking and the like...Just post on this thread on FEU:http://www.feuniverse.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4815Nintenlord is the expert since he made the event assembler, but since he's busy with RL and such, I guess others like me will have to pitch in if you're having trouble...

thanks a lot!

I can join pl0x?Character's Name: KevinForum Member: KrevinCharacter's Class: MercenaryCharacter Replacing: You didn't really specify which game. If 6, replacing Wolt. If 7, replacing Sain. If 8, replacing Gilliam or FranzCharacter's affinity: WindCharacter's Level: 1Character's Stats:HP: 18Str: 5Skill: 7Spd: 6Luck: 5Def: 5Res: 2Con: 7Character's Growths:HP: 70Str: 45Skill: 65Spd: 60Luck: 40Def: 30Res: 30Weapon Levels:Sword - DStarting Inventory:Iron SwordVulenaryI have a mug, too:Krevin.png

yeah no problem since you actually had things for your char

Can Light Brand be an overpowered weapon in this game? Also, I'd like to be a Myrmidon/Swordmaster but it looks like those are being quite popular so I'll settle with Mercenary/Hero if I have to.Now, what are we gonna discuss about the game first?

there are WAY to many sword users already but you can be in.

Hey, you know that Level 1 fighter troll we were gonna throw in? I did his avatar.That-troll.pnghttp://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/Furetchen/Empire%20Troops/That-troll.pngLet me list the features!-Moustache of a pedophile-Pink hair-Three teeth, and an equal number of brain cells-A red shirt displaying his value on the battlefield-A loveheart and the words 'E. Cullen' scrawled on his left arm in black texta.

hmmmm, maybe not

I don't like making fun of other users, regardless of what they have done. So, did I Like My Cake Iced decide on the setting yet?

alright setting: basically the countries are at war but not full war just minor skirmishes and the such along the border, no country really wants to engage the others because of the huge loss that will come from it. we are basically a group of black-fangish assassins, mercenaries what ever you wan't to call them, and just work for the one who pays the most, meaning constantly changing sides, constant income (which is a good thing as money will need to be managed things WILL NOT BE CHEAP)

oh and for anyone else who asked for chars your in... for now. we are capping the amount of SF chars at 15-20 so those who flesh out there chars with supports or help with the hack can stay while the others...tough luck

Edited by AmeIia

"Rise of Capitalism" lacks the world "Legend".

Also, now that I think of it, playing as a bunch of mercenaries would be a great idea. Nearly every single FE game pits you against the royal army led by a prince/princess/lord. Siding with whoever pays the most would be quite cool, especially considering the possibility that your loyalties can just switch out midway through the game.

*Throws her interest in as well*

I agree on the "noble" thing, the idea of having nobles in the game (Clarine/Klein) is indispensable with 7 kingdoms but I'm glad this won't be another "Heir to noble family takes on the world" type FE.

I'd also like to suggest less Kingdoms, I'd rather have a few in-depth, plot related kingdoms/nations. Instead of "Hey, Bob comes from Illia,it's the only reference we'll make to Illia in game but the kingdom remains in the hack regardless." So well planned (or at least plot related) nations please.

In the original post I'd also like a staff list. Something which shows the actual people working on the hack. (People who just contribute a character don't count).

And while I'm ranting about characters. A common case with hacks is that people don't stick around for very long, I can guarantee that a few of the people who have said they'd like a character will not be around when you need them (for supports/character related issues etc) Since they're no longer interested in the hack, or the more frequent "lack of interest in FE as a whole"

Hence for participation I'd suggest a mug/stat contribution to be a prerequisite. And that supports get worked out early on, opposed to later.

Edited by Nadesico

*Throws her interest in as well*

I agree on the "noble" thing, the idea of having nobles in the game (Clarine/Klein) is indispensable with 7 kingdoms but I'm glad this won't be another "Heir to noble family takes on the world" type FE.

I'd also like to suggest less Kingdoms, I'd rather have a few in-depth, plot related kingdoms/nations. Instead of "Hey, Bob comes from Illia,it's the only reference we'll make to Illia in game but the kingdom remains in the hack regardless." So well planned (or at least plot related) nations please.

In the original plot I'd also like a staff list. Something which shows the actual people working on the hack. (People who just contribute a character don't count).

And while I'm ranting about characters. A common case with hacks is that people don't stick around for very long, I can guarantee that a few of the people who have said they'd like a character will not be around when you need them (for supports/character related issues etc) Since they're no longer interested in the hack, or the more frequent "lack of interest in FE as a whole"

Hence for participation I'd suggest a mug/stat contribution to be a prerequisite. And that supports get worked out early on, opposed to later.

yeah, your right thanks for the advice.

If I can be in I'd like to be a pegasus rider unit :)

yeah, you can we need some PK's but as Nadesico said your going to have to give a Mug and Bases/grothes I hope thats ok.

I'd like to see a list of the characters your short on, and the class list so far.

Eg

Myrmidon: 3 (3)

Class: Max number you'll allow (Number you currently have)

Otherwise your just going to get more sword users (since everyone seems to be sword > magic > bow > Spear > Anything else > Empty socket > Axe XD)

Here's a quick list of classes I can recall from FE7, will you be importing FE8 classes, or sticking to FE7 classes only?

Lyn: ()

Eliwood: ()

Hector: ()

Mercenary: ()

Myrmidon: ()

Thief: ()

Armour Kn: ()

Cavalier: ()

Pegasus Kn: ()

Wyvern Ri: ()

Fighter: ()

Bandit: ()

Pirate: ()

Archer: ()

Nomad: ()

Mage: ()

Monk: ()

Shaman: ()

Cleric: ()

Troubador: ()

Bard: ()

Dancer: ()

Ha ha... I have a reason to be a jerk... so can I critique any maps/mugs and fix them if necessary?

I need an excuse to destroy something... XD

Palette hacks are easy for me btw... and since they're listed in the Nightmare modules... XD

Example for an FE8 hack at FE Empire:

Finally Recolored her to FE8 colors ._.

She was my first spliced mug...

LilyFormattedFE8Recolor.png

Name: Lily

Class: Archer ----> Sniper/Ranger

Replacing: Neimi (or Natasha, depending if you want her to support with me... But I'd rather have a certain dancer from another Fire Emblem do that)

Description: A girl looking for her long lost brother.

(She was a Rebecca base, what'd you expect? I can't come up with anything decent other than Rebecca's own story from FE7)

Archer Palette:

NeimiPaletteEdited.png

Offset: EF9000

10 20 00 00 00 55 53 FF 7F FF 6B 1F 4B 00 2E 19 CA 61 46 59 A3 58 00 7E 26 D7 1D 77 7F BB 35 00 BD 14 38 04 13 00 A5 14

NeimiRecolored1.pngNeimiRecolored2.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, in the case of either a Pirate or Kieran in PoR, his doubling days, Axe MIGHT sometimes edge over a Heal Staff, or locked into a Prf Slim Sword for the entire game.

Which is a shame as an Axeman who doubles is easily one of the best combinations in the game. Even better than the Archer with good bases.

Ha ha... I have a reason to be a jerk... so can I critique any maps/mugs and fix them if necessary?

That-troll.png

Begin the criticism. Be sure to forget that I crapped it out for a level one fighter. Point out that the mustache looks like a pink turd to start, is my advice.

Edited by Furetchen

I can help with mugs.

maybe. but since I've asked people for there own mugs I dunno.

I'd like to see a list of the characters your short on, and the class list so far.

Eg

Myrmidon: 3 (3)

Class: Max number you'll allow (Number you currently have)

Otherwise your just going to get more sword users (since everyone seems to be sword > magic > bow > Spear > Anything else > Empty socket > Axe XD)

Here's a quick list of classes I can recall from FE7, will you be importing FE8 classes, or sticking to FE7 classes only?

Lyn: ()

Eliwood: ()

Hector: ()

Mercenary: ()

Myrmidon: ()

Thief: ()

Armour Kn: ()

Cavalier: ()

Pegasus Kn: ()

Wyvern Ri: ()

Fighter: ()

Bandit: ()

Pirate: ()

Archer: ()

Nomad: ()

Mage: ()

Monk: ()

Shaman: ()

Cleric: ()

Troubador: ()

Bard: ()

Dancer: ()

we will not be importing classes unless it is actually needed, but the FE7 lord classes will be used as normal classes.

here is the list:

Lyn: 0/2

Eliwood: 0/2

Hector: 0/2

Mercenary: 1/3

Myrmidon: 2/3

Thief: 0/2

Armour Kn: 0/3

Cavalier: 0/4

Pegasus Kn: 1/3

Wyvern Ri: 0/2

Fighter: 0/3

Bandit: 0/2

Pirate: 0/2

Archer: 2/3

Nomad: 0/2

Mage: 2/3

Monk: 0/2

Shaman: 1/2

Cleric: 0/1

Troubador: 1/2

Bard: 0/0

Dancer: 0/1

Edited by AmeIia

Palette hacks are easy for me btw... and since they're listed in the Nightmare modules... XD

you can hack Palettes? brilliant you've been inducted into staff! unless you don't want to :(

Well I wasn't going to say anything unless Amelia/Enjolras stated it was accepted, but since you asked.... XD

Firstly Inconsistend border, the hair border color is awkward and the 3rd hair shade keeps jutting out into it, the clothes have a different border color which is plagued with the hair-border shade.

Skin shade has somehow forced itself into the hair, and there's skin pixels on the outside of the border.

As for the moutstache I don't know if you customed it or copied it over from someone else but the coloring is just yuck, try an existing/someone elses moustache.

/Flaming Evilness

It's only a troll given life form. It's Moulder's 'stache, for extra humiliation.

Something better would be this FureJeigan.png

I know it's not flawless, even after I just touched it up, but still...it's only a first attempt to actually splice.

you can hack Palettes? brilliant you've been inducted into staff! unless you don't want to :(

All thanks to Xeld's FEditor Adv, a couple of readings of the things at FEU...

Yes, I can... and even have some custom classes... XD

Yes, FE7 can import a priest class:

EliwoodStaff3.pngEliwoodStaff4.png

Hell, if someone can sprite the, what... 6 or 7 frames for a staff animation for a Falcoknight, Queen Elincia over there can actually have the Amiti and use of staves :o

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hmm I'll probably contribute a mug in the near future, though that said I'd like to ask if you (Amelia) are asking Xeld's FEditor Adv? Or if you're doing it the good old way?

The reason I ask is it'll affect the image I provide (since I'd like to do my own frames as well)

All thanks to Xeld's FEditor Adv, a couple of readings of the things at FEU...

Yes, I can... and even have some custom classes... XD

Yes, FE7 can import a priest class:

EliwoodStaff3.pngEliwoodStaff4.png

Hell, if someone can sprite the, what... 6 or 7 frames for a staff animation for a Falcoknight, Queen Elincia over there can actually have the Amiti and use of staves :o

great your on staff.

Hmm I'll probably contribute a mug in the near future, though that said I'd like to ask if you (Amelia) are asking Xeld's FEditor Adv? Or if you're doing it the good old way?

The reason I ask is it'll affect the image I provide (since I'd like to do my own frames as well)

I am using FEditer Adv

Aright, let's start work on what characters are joinin' when; I'm talkin' about arrival times, starting levels...like, the team you have after say five chapters.

k, so am I gonna be a Myrmidon > Swordmaster or a Mercenary > Hero? I need to know those before I set up my stats.

Also, having experience with FE hacks in the past, I'm pretty sure that when there are a lot of people interested in contributing, only a small fraction will actually stay with it till the end.