Name Undecided

Iced

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k, so am I gonna be a Myrmidon > Swordmaster or a Mercenary > Hero? I need to know those before I set up my stats.

Also, having experience with FE hacks in the past, I'm pretty sure that when there are a lot of people interested in contributing, only a small fraction will actually stay with it till the end.

yeah thats why I have the pre-requirements and you can go Merc.

lol, I guess I'll do the mug formatting again... XD

On staff? Okay, I guess just tell me what to do...

Btw, here's a crappy demonstation of my skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJwjpszcv0

sorry I can't see the video in my laptop.

Roy+Lilina, both 20 promoted, beating the crap out of 4 Swordmasters and combining to kill 20 Zeph easily. They get their A support in three adjacents.

EDIT: No cutscenes, and its Chapter One.

Edited by Furetchen

Roy+Lilina, both 20 promoted, beating the crap out of 4 Swordmasters and combining to kill 20 Zeph easily. They get their A support in three adjacents.

EDIT: No cutscenes, and its Chapter One.

Just messing with events...

But basically with Nightmare, Event Assembler and FEditor Adv, you're basically all set for this hack...

All you need are the graphics now... XD

Maps, Mugs, etc.

And I hate tile spammage, so I will DESTROY maps until they're better... capiche? XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Another question: Do our characters all have to be completely original? Can we use characters that were from some other video game or something? Or, at the very least, use the mugs for FE characters without further modification? Or do we have to have a different character with a modified mug?

Another question: Do our characters all have to be completely original? Can we use characters that were from some other video game or something? Or, at the very least, use the mugs for FE characters without further modification? Or do we have to have a different character with a modified mug?

Feel free to splice characters... etc.

At least recolor them though if you're gonna use recognizable face/hair combos... XD

Btw, it felt like Amelia gave me something like a secret job interview or something to get me on board... XD

Feel free to splice characters... etc.

At least recolor them though if you're gonna use recognizable face/hair combos... XD

Btw, it felt like Amelia gave me something like a secret job interview or something to get me on board... XD

Actually, my question was whether I could just put in someone like Lloyd Reed just as he is, without any modifications at all.

In any case, it would probably still be better to have my own character.

btw you misspelled AmeIia.

a couple of chars from other games are ok but i'd rather keep cameos to a minimum, as for the mugs a couple of existing ones are ok, like Lloyds who I couldn't delete.

a couple of chars from other games are ok but i'd rather keep cameos to a minimum, as for the mugs a couple of existing ones are ok, like Lloyds who I couldn't delete.

Ah, excellent. imo characters from other games are problematic to make a compatible mug out of anyway. Thanks.

No/minimal Cameos? :blink:

What are you? God? XD *Is sick of hacks full of Out-of-Character Cameos*

I'm also hoping this hack doesn't get plagued with Full-customs that don't resemble the FE style at all, even if they look great they detract from the uniformity of art making the others look crappy.

Anyway instead of critiquing Furetchen Arrowroot I decided to redo him (without permission :o) But I hope it's not an issue since I did splice it from the original mugs, though I did steal the colors and concept Hope it's not an issue (if it is I'll delete it immediately though I don't agree with it being art theft)

LEEEROOOOOY-JEEEEEIIGANNNNN-1.png>>>example01.png

Edited by Nadesico

It's not art theft, it's like restoring a flaky Picasso painting that was falling apart...except that it was originally by some urchin, and no longer abstract...'n' stuff. Anyway, you got permission to do whatever the hell you like, hells, post it on your sprite thread if you want.

Dunno how the hell you did that but he looks great. Do I have your permission to throw it on my Photobucket to make it easier to track? I'll, like, note it appropriately. Or something.

Edited by Furetchen

Eh I know it's not art theft... Well actually all splices are art theft, we stole from the makers of FE XD It's just that sometimes there's some really... uptight? people online who take offense to anything said, much less done to their work.

As for permission, consider it a "patch up" of your own work, in other words don't worry about credit and all that nonsense. (though if asked directly I suggest you credit just in case someone starts throwing art theft accusations at you) otherwise don't worry about it. In brief: Go for it.

As for editting/recoloring you might want to change the colors (especially the eyes, since I didn't touch those)

Yeah, I heard something about FE chars always having the same eye and hair colour, and Zeiss had red hair; nevertheless, Furetchen (a stock character) usually ends up with one red eye and one green, so red eyes and green hair...suits him, I dunno.

Thanks again :)

*Read the units list*

*CoughSagecough*

thats a nasty cough you have there Amely :wub:

I though you wanted to be a vaLk?

Well then, I only can heal you to get exp until I promoted? I hate healing!!! I have to spent 2 hours for Prissy to make her get to level 20 and promote!!!