consipiracy theory

Luminothe

I have come to believe that Nephinel is Tatsumaki's new account. Why, just look at both of their profile pictures and some of the topics that nephinel has created. this is just a theory.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you'd say that, I just wanted more specefic proof. =P

Their profile pictures are both animated, and the difference is that Tatsumaki spammed topic each second, Nephinel doesn't really spam.

I knew you'd say that, I just wanted more specefic proof. =P

Their profile pictures are both animated, and the difference is that Tatsumaki spammed topic each second, Nephinel doesn't really spam.

Not that I'm supporting this theory, but if Nephinel is really Tatsumaki he might be more cautious to not get banned as quick.

most likely Tatsumaki got banned because he was about to get a new computer/internet conection. Meaning that he could just spam as much as he wanted and make a new account because of a new ip. I'm also guessing that he decided to be more serious with his new account.

most likely Tatsumaki got banned because he was about to get a new computer/internet conection. Meaning that he could just spam as much as he wanted and make a new account because of a new ip. I'm also guessing that he decided to be more serious with his new account.

funny-pictures-cat-did-not-sample-your-lasagna-and-you-have-no-proof.jpg

To quote a book I read, "I am 99.99999% sure I am correct. The only reason why it is not 100% is because i have no proof".

Also, the animations are extremely simalar. And remember that really weird post Nephinel made about black people having rims? Tatsumaki did many things similar. Nephinel has several small quirks that remind me of tatsumaki also.

No, I just identify(slightly) with his behavior. I'm actually waiting for somthing to happen that may give me proof.

Edited by Luminothe

Do you identify with his penis too?

uhhhhh I'm only a 13 year old with severe adhd, I'm not interested in that stufff yet. The very idea of sex disgusts me. The only reason i like looking at boobs becaus they look funny.