consipiracy theory

Luminothe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking ridiculous.

"Jon Stewart usually wears a suit on his show! So does Conan! They're both in the comedy busine-THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!!1111"

End of topic.

This is fucking ridiculous.

"Jon Stewart usually wears a suit on his show! So does Conan! They're both in the comedy busine-THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!!1111"

End of topic.

This.

I'm hoping this gets closed when one of the mods get online. prolly in about 10 hours.

Why? It's fun and it's not doing any harm -_-

I say Tatsumaki + Nephinel = Devdan & Danved!

Ah, so it's a misunderstanding and they aren't the same person at all

• 2 weeks later...

No you didn't, I did. You were all clueless, especially when Luminothe told us his speculations, no one actually listened to him.

Oh, and by the way, Luminothe didn't turn in Tatsumaki, because this topic was made more than two weeks ago.

Tatsumaki kinda cornered himself...you know, EnLOLras, Tatsuloli & Denning were all offline when Nephinel wasn't.

And especially at the Hurt & Heals, were he was Healing and Hurting the same people.

Edited by Soul

No you didn't, I did. You were all clueless, especially when Luminothe told us his speculations, no one actually listened to him.

I had my suspicions myself ever since Nephinel posted that topic about how ghetto people can afford rims. I missed this topic because I was gone at the time, and quietly nursed those suspicions until they were confirmed today!

You have no proof against it.

I have no proof against what? That you didn't know about it? You just told me.

If it is about the latter, you are correct, those are just some speculations I came up with, but I did know this from the start. But what I DO have clear is, they didn't listen to Luminothe, three mods have already viewed ths topic the day it was created.

His speculations weren't exactly convincing either.

Shut up. If you make 100 bullshit claims one of them is bound to be right. That was all this was.

No, I'm pretty sure Luminothe is more observant and smarter than any of us.

Shut up. If you make 100 bullshit claims one of them is bound to be right. That was all this was.

No, I'm pretty sure Luminothe is more observant and smarter than any of us.

It is sometimes difficult for me to tell if you're just stupid or you're messing around.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume the latter for now.