Why did you join and why did you stay?

Kaplan

Why did you join Serenes Forest forums and why did you stay?

For me, I joined because I wanted to ask a question about ROM hacking. I stayed because I still have many more questions to ask. :P. No, I stayed because I enjoy being part of a community and coming on here beats sitting around being bored.

It was fifty years ago, and I was but a child wandering in the icy cold deserts blazing with a horrible blizzard that left me bizarrely attractive and strangely uninfected. After nearing death from hypothermia for around twenty years, I found a lush, serene forest. As I neared it, I noticed the blizzard got weaker and weaker until it finally stopped and the sun shone with might onto my plight. I was saved from hypothermia! The ground was still dry but little by little, I noticed grass and other greens growing. Then I finally entered the forest. Oh, it was so warm and pleasant. I was pleased from the pleasantries. Food was abundant and my twenty years of hunger came to cease. I found a community of people in it, and far from it, and it was all good and nice and warm and fuzzy and cuddly. I grew and became a powerful man, which was when I left for a journey for another twenty years, a journey of self-discovery. I came back a few years ago and now I am here to stay, for the Forest needs me once more.

I came because this site had cool and extensive FE information. (I first came across it when I heard Rajaoin had died in FE9 and was like "no wai".) I joined because I thought it would be fun to be part of another forum.

I stayed because it was fun (some might recall SF's "summer of love"), and then because I had to work on SE, and then because I became a mod. So now I guess I'm staying for the previous three reasons. Mostly just the last two though.

Edited by Fireman

I came because this site had cool and extensive FE information. (I first came across it when I heard Rajaoin had died in FE9 and was like "no wai".) I joined because I thought it would be fun to be part of another forum.

I stayed because it was fun (some might recall SF's "summer of love"), and then because I had to work on SE, and then because I became a mod. So now I guess I'm staying for the previous three reasons. Mostly just the last two though.

That and your plan to take control of SF.

That and your plan to take control of SF.

Of course. I can't leave now. All the old mods have quit. The first stage of my plan is complete. I cannot bail now.

I came here because Yuli convinced me to. (Ironically me and her aren't friends anymore :unsure: )

I stayed because of the following:

I'm in a place where it's safe to be a dick to certain people

The forest has lots of funny topics

I can test my fanfiction here

I can test damn near anything here

I plan to take over if things go well :awesome: Same as FireMan?

Being here keeps me from forgetting that it was FE that got me through the hard times

I arrived because Swordsalmon posted a topic on FEU about people on SF being retarded and haeeeeeeeeting anyone who even dared try to debate or mention logic in an FE related thread. They were, and I aided in the battle. When the dust began to settle, I moved on to the rest of the site and saw more work for my poor self. Luckily I was saved on both occasions, the first by the arrival of people like Mekkah and Vykan (Reikken even joined the same day I did <3), and the second by the FESS merge.