things I like to do when I'm on the toilet

Luminothe

Because my poopies take so long, I have a variety of activities I enjoy during the waiting and wipind stages(For those who have forgotten or not seen the first topic, my usual poops take 3 hours. ! hour to get all the constipation out, a half hour of waiting, another hour of diahreah, and a last half hour of wiping). Firstly, I enjoy reading manga. For some reaso, manga is slightly more enjoyable on the toilet then when I'm not. It is always exciting to get the next issue of shonen jump in the mail on a day I have to poop. Secondly, if I am feeling hyperactive, I dance around the bathroom, swing from towel bars and shower curtain bars, jump up and down on the rim of the bathtub, and pretend to ballroom dance with my shower head while kissing it. I also enjoy my broken ds, as the screen is half detatched, and it makes funny noises its not supposed to. If I am really bored, I just decide to do one of my favorite regular pastimes. That being, licking the walls. The moral of this story is, poop can be fun if you set your mind to it.

Edited by Luminothe

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You should drink more water, and eat Raisin Bran. Oh, you should take it easy, if you're calm you won't be constipated. And exercise.

Because my poopies take so long, I have a variety of activities I enjoy during the waiting and wipind stages(For those who have forgotten or not seen the first topic, my usual poops take 3 hours. ! hour to get all the constipation out, a half hour of waiting, another hour of diahreah, and a last half hour of wiping). Firstly, I enjoy reading manga. For some reaso, manga is slightly more enjoyable on the toilet then when I'm not. It is always exciting to get the next issue of shonen jump in the mail on a day I have to poop. Secondly, if I am feeling hyperactive, I dance around the bathroom, swing from towel bars and shower curtain bars, jump up and down on the rim of the bathtub, and pretend to ballroom dance with my shower head while kissing it. I also enjoy my broken ds, as the screen is half detatched, and it makes funny noises its not supposed to. If I am really bored, I just decide to do one of my favorite regular pastimes. That being, licking the walls. The moral of this story is, poop can be fun if you set your mind to it.

No Comment You are really messed up

You should drink more water, and eat Raisin Bran. Oh, you should take it easy, if you're calm you won't be constipated. And exercise.

Don't forget eating lots of fruits and vegetables.

EDIT: By the way, uh yeah, you will get haemorrhoids if you sit for so long.

Edited by Nightmare