I don't understand

I understand why Wendy/Dorothy are considered bad but Sue? How is she a horrible character?

Mabye because she is stuck to bows her first promotion?

Her 20/20 stats:

20/20 44.9 18.4 28 30 23 10.8 9.7

Higher caps /60 /23 /28 /30 /30 /22 /25

I don't know. :/

She's stuck to bows, she has 5 strength, a Steel Bow weighs her down to the point where she can't double, and her durability is trash. She really has nothing going for her.

She's stuck to bows, she has 5 strength, a Steel Bow weighs her down to the point where she can't double, and her durability is trash. She really has nothing going for her.

Not to mention, her supports either suck (Read: Walt and Dayan), or don't want her (Read: Shin, Fae, and Roy).

Sure she won't dominate a entire map all by herself, but Sue is still a good character. And she definitely is better than any of the archers you can get in the game...

Shin says hi.

If by "any of the archers you can get in the game" you mean Walt and Dorothy, then yes. If you included Shin, Igrene, and Klein into that factor, then I hate to tell you, but you're waaaaaaay off the mark.

Granted she may turn out well, but her shortcomings outweigh her benefits. She's in a better class, true. But she's stuck to bows until promotion (and I'm willing to bet that Shin will be wanting that Orion Bolt waaaaaaay much more).

Her supports don't do much for her. (Shin's affinity is Ice, and Ice + Wind = full accuracy and crit evade, which no one wants. Dayan is lol. Roy's and Fae's supports with her are slow, and Roy will most likely be supporting Alan and Lance, and Walt gives the same bonuses as Shin, and has the same support speed as Roy and Fae, so that's not happening.) And she doesn't really have a good start either. 5 Str at base level means she will be dealing barely any damage, Steel Bows weigh her down, she has tissue paper durability, face it. Her start hurts her more than it helps her.

I don't all the shit being said about Dayan. I mean come on, look at his competition and tell me he doesn't get ahead. It's better than the alternative, right?