Serenes Forest's Unofficial rule list

Mousefire

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

954: The queen bee in Rim Elm in Legend of Legaia is an easy fight if you wait to fight her till you've destroyed the first mist generator.

Or second. I usually take them out about the time I get through Octam to find out about the star pearl, myself. That's usually about level 15 or so.

955. Severlan should receive :awesome::awesome::awesome: for his knowledge of such a fantastic yet underrated game.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

956: The truth is, I'm not really sure when exactly I tend to fight the queen bee. I've played that game something like 3 times, but haven't played it in a couple years so I don't remember things like that too well. (and have never gotten lvl 99 for the juggernaut summon btw) Probably my favorite thing about that game is the Kemaro summon. BTW not all rules have to be rules. Oh wait, why did I say that, that ruined the chattiness of this rule. I've never played Legaia Duel Saga. Is it worth playing if I see it for an affordable price? (assuming you have played it).

956: The truth is, I'm not really sure when exactly I tend to fight the queen bee. I've played that game something like 3 times, but haven't played it in a couple years so I don't remember things like that too well. (and have never gotten lvl 99 for the juggernaut summon btw) Probably my favorite thing about that game is the Kemaro summon. BTW not all rules have to be rules. Oh wait, why did I say that, that ruined the chattiness of this rule. I've never played Legaia Duel Saga. Is it worth playing if I see it for an affordable price? (assuming you have played it).

I did back in November (the Juggy summon). It took about 80-90 hours of playtime in total (beginning to getting the summon). As for it's power, it does about 12000-14000 to JuggerCort at level 9 (I think...). I've never played Legaia 2, so I really can't say. From the LP's I've seen of it (or parts of LP's), I'd say it's decent but not as good as the original. I'd suggest emulation if you don't have qualms with it's illegality since it'd be fairly hard to find, but it looks promising.

As for spells, Kemaro (and Iota, actually) is good for both of the guys, but Noa will use Barra instead due to her having problems doing damage with Earth spells.

Rule 957. Juggernaut spell is ridiculous.

962 (properly numbered). Severlan may also know what my avatar image is as well.

And yes, giant canine fang impalement is funny, but powerful. If you absorb one of the Kemaro guards in Ratayu, Dohati is a lot easier.