The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, why are you declaring war against us again?

Joshy's terrorist attack on us.

Also, I want Iced's Holsety.

What a poor ruler you are. attacking an empire for a book.

If I ask my emperor to punish Josh and his terrorists, can this idiotic war be called off.

maybe you can attack haru's empire while it's down

Battler,I am giving a formal request in the name of Oujay's empire that you call off your attack.

I will pay for any damages incurred so long as you agree to stand off peacefully.

Not your warp. The ballistae.

Well then, I'm still in threat range. If you want Mouse to leave, I'll take him back if he's fine with that.

I have no idea what's going on

and to ether, I'm glad you are allied with us

Edited by mousefire

Not your warp. The ballistae.

Well then, I'm still in threat range. If you want Mouse to leave, I'll take him back if he's fine with that.

I have no idea what's going on

Someone's attacking you because you're here and I'm offering to take you out of here if you want to leave.

Harudoku.

I hereby invite you to stay in Oujay's empire until further notice due to the situation of your empire.

If you wish to accept,please inform me as soon as possible,if you wish to decline,please do the same.

Thank you for your time.

Battler,I am giving a formal request in the name of Oujay's empire that you call off your attack.

I will pay for any damages incurred so long as you agree to stand off peacefully.

Unless Josh is formally- and PUBLICLY- punished for his terrorism, the war will proceed.

Harudoku.

I hereby invite you to stay in Oujay's empire until further notice due to the situation of your empire.

If you wish to accept,please inform me as soon as possible,if you wish to decline,please do the same.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks for the offer. We won't be there long.

Unless Josh is formally- and PUBLICLY- punished for his terrorism, the war will proceed.

I'll contact my emperor. He might take a while to respond.

I only ask that you hold off your attack until you have had a chance to discuss this with ILMCI.

If he does not punish Lloyd,then I will not interfere with your decision.

Your decision is acknowledged.

I thank you for your cooperation.

As i said,if ILMCI does not attempt to make peace with you,then I will not stop you,however,due to my alliance,I cannot donate any supporting troops.

As for Haru,feel free to stay as long as you need to.

I will have the guest room prepared at once,and any troops you have remaining may stay in my barracks.

Resorting to deragatory isn't very nice. You use at least 3 uses of the warp to get here, most likely more. The staff will have about 2 uses. You are 65 km away from the nearest island. Warping twice means you aren't there yet. You take out another but before you can use it, you are submerged and unable to use the staff.

You realize I can cast Rescue at a range of 60 KM because of my 60 MAG?

You realize even more that he's warping to a boat that's outside your range?

GJ. You switched to a different argument. That logic is much better. But how does it matter if he's in our range?

The point is, Rewarp has five uses.

1 use to the boat out of your range.

1 use to get to the middle of the ocean.

1 use to get to your island.

1 use to get back to the middle of the ocean.

1 use to get back to the boat.

And then I cast Rescue on him, because then he's only 35 KM away.

Time to finish this part. The nearest island is 65 kms away. That requires more than 1 rewarp use. So we back up one step then because it breaks, then he's in the middle of the ocean. It takes time to pull out another staff, and even more to utilize it which by then he will have drowned.

Old, but whatever.

*facepalm*

I can swim/tread water/whatever for more than 5 seconds, you know. I don't have to just stand there and die.