The Rokkenjima Republic

*Whooh sound is hear three times, and a blue police box appears.

Huh, well this is new don't remember this island last time I was here. let's see should be around 2010 if I got the Tardis to work right.

*Pull's Battler aside and asks about where he is.

Ok, So I'll join this Hegamoncy, but do I get the 5000 gold bonus for recruiting myself? Oh and you should probably make me a senator. Always wanted to be a senator but never had the time to be one. I was a president once though, that was not as fun as most people think. Too much work and not enough job security.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Whooh sound is hear three times, and a blue police box appears.

Huh, well this is new don't remember this island last time I was here. let's see should be around 2010 if I got the Tardis to work right.

*Pull's Battler aside and asks about where he is.

Ok, So I'll join this Hegamoncy, but do I get the 5000 gold bonus for recruiting myself? Oh and you should probably make me a senator. Always wanted to be a senator but never had the time to be one. I was a president once though, that was not as fun as most people think. Too much work and not enough job security.

Uh... We're out of Senatorial seats at the moment, although there's a few that'll lose those seats in about a month, at which point you can run for office as a Senator... As for the bonus... Ah, why the hell not.

Welcome to Rokkenjima.

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Run for office? Right I always forget you humans need people to vote for you to get the job. Voting now thats in interesting subject I mean who counts the votes? Do the poeple being voted for do that or the hegamon and if it's the hegamon or the people being voted for how do we make sure there is not cheating. now cheating on the other hand I can understand. I mean its still nothing like that Astanhagan key thing but I degress, oh wait that hasn't been created yet.

Run for office? Right I always forget you humans need people to vote for you to get the job. Voting now thats in interesting subject I mean who counts the votes? Do the poeple being voted for do that or the hegamon and if it's the hegamon or the people being voted for how do we make sure there is not cheating. now cheating on the other hand I can understand. I mean its still nothing like that Astanhagan key thing but I degress, oh wait that hasn't been created yet.

So does that make you a dog?

*Ricky Gervais-esque laugh*

I am a timelord.

I am a timelord.

OK.

I am a timelord.

OK.

Yah, I look like a human but I have 2 hearts and a nifty way to cheat death a couple more times. Plus my people kind of invented black holes. Actual we did invent them.

So anyway ALS what do you think of the TARDIS being in the Rokkenjima Republic?

I am a timelord.

OK.

Yah, I look like a human but I have 2 hearts and a nifty way to cheat death a couple more times. Plus my people kind of invented black holes. Actual we did invent them.

The judgemaster won't allow this... You average human, I'm guessing the title of timelord is below senator?

I am a timelord.

OK.

The judgemaster won't allow this... You average human, I'm guessing the title of timelord is below senator?

Class.

He can use Swords, Staves, and Magic. Yeah...

though I am now Shinryu I will still use the doctor for attacks and what not, if he dies then we can make a stat sheet for Shinryu. oh and ASL: the TARDIS is just a flying castle as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to use it as an unfair advantage to get into an enemy castle throne room in one turn or something like that.

though I am now Shinryu I will still use the doctor for attacks and what not, if he dies then we can make a stat sheet for Shinryu. oh and ASL: the TARDIS is just a flying castle as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to use it as an unfair advantage to get into an enemy castle throne room in one turn or something like that.

1 life, you only get 1 life.

Flying castle is fine~

1 life, you only get 1 life.

Flying castle is fine~

Ok, that's fine,