Poll: What are you playing this game on?

63 members have voted

1. 1. What system are you playing PoR on?

• Gamecube
    • Wii
    • Computer ROM / Emulator
    • Something else

Wii. I bought PoR really late (and at a low price) because I wanted to unlock the Soren conversation in 4-F-5 in RD.

Everything I've heard suggests that PoR is really expensive and hard to find. I've not personally looked or anything, but I've heard rumors of PoR going for >75 dollars on Amazon and EBay.

Everything I've heard suggests that PoR is really expensive and hard to find. I've not personally looked or anything, but I've heard rumors of PoR going for >75 dollars on Amazon and EBay.

I haven't heard that, but I have heard that BS & SS are going for quite alot now. :/

Also, my Laptop is pretty powerful, but because GC & Wii Emulation is not perfect, and the ISO size is SO large, it runs slowly. When we all have 100 Terrabytes, it will run uberfast. :)

I haven't heard that, but I have heard that BS & SS are going for quite alot now. :/

Also, my Laptop is pretty powerful, but because GC & Wii Emulation is not perfect, and the ISO size is SO large, it runs slowly. When we all have 100 Terrabytes, it will run uberfast. :)

HDD size does not affect processing speed.

as for me it is kind of even between the Wii and GC now because the Wii won't read GC disks through disk channel anymore and I have to use GC backup loader to run them, so the gamecube is just easier.

HDD size does not affect processing speed.

as for me it is kind of even between the Wii and GC now because the Wii won't read GC disks through disk channel anymore and I have to use GC backup loader to run them, so the gamecube is just easier.

I mean, by the time we have that much memory, we will have craptons of Ram and everything. Our computers will all run really fast :D

I mean, by the time we have that much memory, we will have craptons of Ram and everything. Our computers will all run really fast :D

And 64 bit processing systems on all computers. (stupid 3GB memory on a 32 bit OS...)

Somone dumped Chocolate on it at a party. No joke. It smells like chocolate anytime it starts to overheat.

Well, as long as you're not going to cause the system to fry, I say heck yes to the chocolate smell.

Well, as long as you're not going to cause the system to fry, I say heck yes to the chocolate smell.

Thats the indication. If you start to smell the chocolate, its time to turn it off. :(

Thats the indication. If you start to smell the chocolate, its time to turn it off. :(

Oh, I see. Well, at least you've got a warning system. That's better than my laptop, which just shuts down sometimes due to overheating.

Oh, I see. Well, at least you've got a warning system. That's better than my laptop, which just shuts down sometimes due to overheating.

Can you get one of those pads to ventilate the laptop?

• 2 weeks later...