Uber replacement characters?

Has anybody ever recruited a replacement character with max stats or near max stats? Note that I'm not referring to training one so that they have max stats, but one who automatically comes with them.

I've heard from a few people that they have such characters, but I've been unable to find any myself. The formula for calculating replacement stats suggests that they shouldn't have such high stats.

Has anybody ever recruited a replacement character with max stats or near max stats? Note that I'm not referring to training one so that they have max stats, but one who automatically comes with them.

I've heard from a few people that they have such characters, but I've been unable to find any myself. The formula for calculating replacement stats suggests that they shouldn't have such high stats.

I'll max out my units & level them to 20. We can see if that affects it. :)

(I would beilive it would, because they are an average of your existing characters.)

Sure, sounds good. It's always nice to have other people test things ^^

I've already tried myself with the JP and EU versions, with Level 15 promoted replacements, but they still had crap stats : /

Sure, sounds good. It's always nice to have other people test things ^^

I've already tried myself with the JP and EU versions, with Level 15 promoted replacements, but they still had crap stats : /

It will be later today, after lunchtime. I have a teacher calling so that I can do a speech. : (

I maxed 7 character, Non promoted, and they were still craptastic.

Edited by Bryan

• 4 weeks later...

...those averages would have to be interesting, since classes have different stat caps. Hmm, I wonder...

Too bad I don't hack, otherwise it would be interesting to test. (plus, it sounds like the people who hack emulate the games on a computer)