Ask Bryan!

Bryan

Randomly Predictable, is that a reference to that Earthbound game when the scientist tricks Porky into the Absolutely Safe Capsule but doesn't tell him that it can't be opened, even from the inside?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomly Predictable, is that a reference to that Earthbound game when the scientist tricks Porky into the Absolutely Safe Capsule but doesn't tell him that it can't be opened, even from the inside?

Indeed it is (earns 200 brownie points). The scientist is Dr. Andonauts, and my reference is indeed to the end of Mother 3 (the sequel to Mother 2, released as Earthbound in the US.

Which came first, the Chicken or The Egg?

The egg. The egg is a single celled organism. The chicken cannot generate from thin air. Evolution changes cells, and the egg becomes the future chicken.

Nobody said that it was a chicken egg. Some other organism began laying eggs, and, at one point, one of those eggs became close enough to be classified as a chicken. Therefore Egg -> Chicken.

Err.... I sorta meant a Chicken egg, but according to what I know, the chicken, because if you believe in God, when He created the earth, He created all the animals, but He never created any eggs. But in a scientifical point of view the egg came first.

Edited by MewLink2

Wow. I'm gone for a day or two and I got so many questions!

How do you know so much about ROM Hacking?

Different Tutorials (Just for inserting previous animations into other FEs) But mostly self taught.

2 + 2 = Fish.

Are Zebras black with white stripes or white with black stripes

Black with white stripes.

Babies don't come in the mail. They are bought at Target & (K-Mart) and assembled.

Edited by Bryan

Where were you between 8 and 11 PM on saturday evening and are there any people who can confirm it?

At home. I don't do much. :(

Kyle Katarn = God. He can do anything and everything.

It always works

You just press the button on every post you wanna quote and then press 'reply'

It carries over between threads

Edited by Hikarusa

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you got out of elementary school?

Hmm? If I had gotten out of Elementary School? I did. I was in the gifted classes, and thats where I met all of my friends.