The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got pathetic strength, so I'll just watch if you're dueling with weapons.

You vs. Me:

I use a sword, you use Lopt.

Sound fair?

I suppose, just name your RN site/calculator and we'll get started. FE4 is 1RN battle system, and I'll edit this post with damage, critical, and hit %. We'll assume no skills to make it simpler.

You've got: 18 damage, 85 hit. I've got 41 damage, 80 hit. No criticals. No one doubles either.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

You vs. Me:

Sound fair?

I suppose, just name your RN site/calculator and we'll get started. FE4 is 1RN battle system, and I'll edit this post with damage, critical, and hit %. We'll assume no skills to make it simpler.

I use AIM dice. It looks like this:

camtech075 rolled 5 100-sided dice: 65 93 85 57 49

You vs. Me:

Sound fair?

You've got: 18 damage, 85 hit. I've got 41 damage, 80 hit. No criticals.

Don't forget, I have 1.32 effective damage on you from Epic Sword (Minor+Major Holy blood=1.1x1.2)

EDIT: I do 33 damage per hit.

Edited by Camtech075

Alright then, roll your dice to begin.

EDIT: You actually do 25 damage to me since effective damage is only on the weapon, not the strength of the character as well.

Alright then, roll your dice to begin.

EDIT: You actually do 25 damage to me since effective damage is only on the weapon, not the strength of the character as well.

Eh.

Four RNs then: camtech075 rolled 4 100-sided dice: 2 45 40 3

Hit!

Hit!

Hit!

Hit!

Goddamnit.

*is left with 1 HP*

I call the lopt host next.

I'll concede without a fight. I'm doing 61 to your 60 Res, or 1 damage. I'm dead.

*Reduces own HP to 1*

*finds elixir and uses it, recovering all HP*

Draw your weapon.

I'll concede without a fight. I'm doing 61 to your 60 Res, or 1 damage. I'm dead.

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

Me? I don't feel like fighting my goddess today. Go ahead and attack if you will, I'm not going to fight back

*unequips Lopu*

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

Me? I don't feel like fighting my goddess today. Go ahead and attack if you will, I'm not going to fight back

*unequips Lopu*

I'm not fighting an unarmed foe who's causing me no harm.

...coward.

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

*unequips Lopu*

...coward.

I literally couldn't touch you if I were armed. In case you forgot, you've got 239 AVO to my 209 HIT.

However, because my empress demands it...

*Draws Lopu*

You've got 100 hit, 47 damage, doubling. I've got 0 hit, 22 damage. This won't take long.

Can someone prepare an elixir?

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

*unequips Lopu*

...coward.

I literally couldn't touch you if I were armed. In case you forgot, you've got 239 AVO to my 209 HIT.

*Draws Lopu*

You've got 100 hit, 47 damage, doubling. I've got

If I capture, with WTD, using Meteor and getting 15 WT reduction, you can subtract about a quarter of my speed.

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

*unequips Lopu*

...coward.

*Draws Lopu*

You've got 100 hit, 47 damage, doubling. I've got 0 hit, 22 damage

If I capture, with WTD, using Meteor and getting 15 WT reduction, you can subtract about a quarter of my speed.

Alright, so I've got 20 hit, 22 damage, doubling. You've got... well, I don't know Meteor's stats, but I have 109 AVO and you have... hold on... I'm not sure, but you're definitely always hitting me.

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

*unequips Lopu*

...coward.

*Draws Lopu*

Alright, so I've got 20 hit, 22 damage, doubling. You've got... well, I don't know Meteor's stats, but I have 109 AVO and you have... hold on... I'm not sure, but you're definitely always hitting me.

100% hit, 75 MT, minus your RES.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

*Reduces own HP to 1*

Draw your weapon.

*unequips Lopu*

...coward.

*Draws Lopu*

100% hit, 75 MT, minus your RES.

So, I'm taking 32 damage. (I can't win, but go ahead, I'll at least...throw a spell in your general direction or something.

What have I gotten myself into, fighting a goddess. Even in the best case scenario for me, I get 3 hits on her before I get 2HKO'ed. Oh well, better get used to losing sooner or later.)

*Draws Lopu*

Round 1: You're going first, by the way:

Here are your random numbers:

59 84 42

Hit, Miss, Miss

Round 2:

Here are your random numbers:

43 96 43

Miss, Hit,... Well, I'm already dead at this point, so I'll go drink this elixir I got as a welcoming gift.

I'd fight, if you want.

Because I'm again the weakest.

No thanks, I'm out of elixirs and it's not like I can just go to the treasury, take a few thousand gold without asking, buy some more elixirs, and come back. Being the Exchequer just doesn't come with those kind of perks. And, even though I'm head of the tax commission, it's not like I can just write a new law to give myself an obscenely large refund, thus allowing me to pay for them out of my own pocket. And, I certainly couldn't take a few ten-thousand gold from that mine that we just opened that I am operating. I'm under orders to make sure that money gets to the treasury per her majesty's decree.

And don't try to persuade me to disobey her majesty. My butt still has third degree burns, and she wasn't even using her proper weapon. I didn't even put a scratch on her...or suck any flesh into a black hole...or anything like that.

So, I'm afraid I will have to pass.

I'd fight, if you want.

No thanks, I'm out of elixirs and it's not like I can just go to the treasury, take a few thousand gold without asking, buy some more elixirs, and come back. Being the Exchequer just doesn't come with those kind of perks. And, even though I'm head of the tax commission, it's not like I can just write a new law to give myself an obscenely large refund, thus allowing me to pay for them out of my own pocket. And, I certainly couldn't take a few ten-thousand gold from that mine that we just opened that I am operating. I'm under orders to make sure that money gets to the treasury per her majesty's decree.

And don't try to persuade me to disobey her majesty. My butt still has third degree burns, and she wasn't even using her proper weapon. I didn't even put a scratch on her...or suck any flesh into a black hole...or anything like that.

WAIT. YOU CHUGGED THE WHOLE ELIXIR?!

I'd fight, if you want.

I have elixirs...

But if you don't wanna, fine with me.