The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Random, I got revenge for the swiss cheese. :)

Excellent. As a reward, I give you 1000 gold (from private funds). It's not a lot, but I don't have much to give.

Current remaining gold: 3000.

*Gives it back*

Keep it. Lloyd has been captured and we're getting 3.5m in compensation from him.

Thanks. Sorry I couldn't reward you with anything significant, but I'm not exactly receiving a kingly salary. 2000 gold doesn't go a long way, and I'm not authorized to use kingdom funding for anything without her majesty's consent.

You could ask.

For what, general authorization or to use the kingdom reserves for this specific payment? Oh, and shall I begin that exploratory mission to check out the gold mine that was recently discovered to the northwest?

For what, general authorization or to use the kingdom reserves for this specific payment? Oh, and shall I begin that exploratory mission to check out the gold mine that was recently discovered to the northwest?

Of course.

And general authorization, I'm sure we could work something out.

Edited by Harudoku

Lloyd has been captured and we're getting 3.5m in compensation from him.

Do I have anyone working for him?

No. Lloyd has not been captured.

Is my assistance requested. Until a dispatch has been received, I shall continue the expedition force to the northwest. According to reports, there may be up to 150 million gold up there. If war should come, we may find use of this money. However, it will require time to excavate, and if war is imminent, we may make better use of these forces on the battlefield. They are not the strongest warriors, but they are reasonably trained and can aid if you so choose.

Lloyd has been captured and we're getting 3.5m in compensation from him.

Do I have anyone working for him?

No. Lloyd has not been captured.

Is my assistance requested. Until a dispatch has been received, I shall continue the expedition force to the northwest. According to reports, there may be up to 150 million gold up there. If war should come, we may find use of this money. However, it will require time to excavate, and if war is imminent, we may make better use of these forces on the battlefield. They are not the strongest warriors, but they are reasonably trained and can aid if you so choose.

Focus on the gold. An attack on us would be nearly impossible right now.

3 of my best mercenaries, Crimson, Cobalt and Kail, are also available for hire if you wish, as well as more generics than Chaz commands (he has about 10 who join with him).

3 of my best mercenaries, Crimson, Cobalt and Kail, are also available for hire if you wish, as well as more generics than Chaz commands (he has about 10 who join with him).

Sure, why not?

And yes, Tangerine. >_>

@Haru: Alright then, but you kinda have to go to the topic (it's my newest one if that helps) because for some stupid reason I can't copy the URLs. Also, how many generics do you want and what class?

@Haru: Alright then, but you kinda have to go to the topic (it's my newest one if that helps) because for some stupid reason I can't copy the URLs. Also, how many generics do you want and what class?

We'll be fine without generics, our army is pretty well-trained.

Alright. That's... 35000 gold to hire them all, or 15000 each. Okay?

Although considering that you have over 500 million gold that probably isn't a problem, but just in case.

Edited by Reinfleche