The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would mean the front page needs updating. Along with Camtech's level ups from yesterday.

I've been thinking about this, and I think I want Chaz as a permanent part of the Empire instead of a merc. For free. Is that Okay?

Edited by Reinfleche

That would mean the front page needs updating. Along with Camtech's level ups from yesterday.

I've been thinking about this, and I think I want Chaz as a permanent part of the Empire instead of a merc. For free. Is that Okay?

And okay.

I'm now fully joined here and not a mercenary.

Very well. In case you didn't know, I am in charge of financial affairs of state, including taxation, tribute, and expenditures (including your pay). If there are any issues you have, please contact me and I will try to resolve them. Oh, and you may contact me if you wish to work in the mine. As per contract, you are allowed to keep one-half of whatever you mine out. At this point, it is still relatively rich, so you should still be able to find quite a bit.

Very well. In case you didn't know, I am in charge of financial affairs of state, including taxation, tribute, and expenditures (including your pay). If there are any issues you have, please contact me and I will try to resolve them. Oh, and you may contact me if you wish to work in the mine. As per contract, you are allowed to keep one-half of whatever you mine out. At this point, it is still relatively rich, so you should still be able to find quite a bit.

Thank you, although I won't really be needing to use the mine any time soon seeing how well my, err, business is doing.

Thank you, although I won't really be needing to use the mine any time soon seeing how well my, err, business is doing.

I might end up taking a 5% tax off of that in return for asylum. What say you?

I handle those affairs, BK.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou

^Ok. That would be OK, but after I get to 1 million as to make it easier.

Of course. I don't take money from businesses that haven't established a good base of operations. Once you have 500k to spend, I'll even build you a better-defensable fort.