The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lack of posting~

Most of that is on AIM~

Such loneliness is my burden to bear. I cannot change my ways so easily. If everyone decides to leave, then I shall stay and wait for them.

Shut up Emo.

Sorry, I've just had a bit of a depressive lapse for the past few hours. I imagine it will subside within the next 12-16 hours. Such things happen to me from time to time.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

There is a lack of posting~

Most of that is on AIM~

Such loneliness is my burden to bear. I cannot change my ways so easily. If everyone decides to leave, then I shall stay and wait for them.

Shut up Emo.

Sorry, I've just had a bit of a depressive lapse for the past few hours. I imagine it will subside within the next 12-16 hours. Such things happen to me from time to time.

Get AIM.

Yeah, get AIM and you can chat with us all at any time. :Arvis:

Trust me, that's a lot better than it sounds.

That sounds... kind of scary to be perfectly honest... Plus, I run into the chance that I may meet people I know from real life who I am not particularly fond of seeing, hearing from, or being reminded of their existence. It's just that I don't in all honesty feel that comfortable with the idea. It frightens me... :/

Yeah, get AIM and you can chat with us all at any time. :Arvis:

Trust me, that's a lot better than it sounds.

That sounds... kind of scary to be perfectly honest... Plus, I run into the chance that I may meet people I know from real life who I am not particularly fond of seeing, hearing from, or being reminded of their existence. It's just that I don't in all honesty feel that comfortable with the idea. It frightens me... :/

Send me a private message real quick.

I has re-become empire whipping boy. All my base are belong to you.

Wut?

I still lose to you.

You beat me in every stat but STR, DEF and SKL.

Yes, but you're getting far more bonus stat ups, and I'd need luck beyond even what I have to win, seeing as though you double me and have >20 more HP. I need 3 hits to kill you, as do you, but you double....and have effective weapon bonus on me. I mean, I could use resire on you, but then I'm losing more stats and need even more hits to win. I'd have to hope that you miraculously miss (which could happen, if my luck is any indication).

I has re-become empire whipping boy. All my base are belong to you.

Wut?

I still lose to you.

You beat me in every stat but STR, DEF and SKL.

Yes, but you're getting far more bonus stat ups, and I'd need luck beyond even what I have to win, seeing as though you double me and have >20 more HP. I need 3 hits to kill you, as do you, but you double....and have effective weapon bonus on me. I mean, I could use resire on you, but then I'm losing more stats and need even more hits to win. I'd have to hope that you miraculously miss (which could happen, if my luck is any indication).

I don't think I double you. I only get +10 speed, because EPIC is 5 wt.

Either way, you crit or I miss and I'm dead.