The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using Fire Fox...

Wow, I'm actually surprised. But anyway, what OS are you using? If it's an older one, it might not work. Another possibility is that you're almost out of memory or hard drive space (or you need to do a defragmentation). Have you tried that?

And Haru, looks real nice. Thanks a bunch. :) Although my gold is gone... :mellow:

Edited by Randomly Predictable

I am using Fire Fox...

Wow, I'm actually surprised. But anyway, what OS are you using? If it's an older one, it might not work. Another possibility is that you're almost out of memory or hard drive space (or you need to do a defragmentation). Have you tried that?

And Haru, looks real nice. Thanks a bunch. :)

I'm using Windows XP.

I doubt it's a space issue since this computer doesn't have anything taking up space other than the essentials. Besides I have no idea how I would do what you suggested.

I am using Fire Fox...

And Haru, looks real nice. Thanks a bunch. :)

I'm using Windows XP.

I doubt it's a space issue since this computer doesn't have anything taking up space other than the essentials. Besides I have no idea how I would do what you suggested.

I'm running Vista, so I can't give you detailed instructions at the moment. I can get on the home computer downstairs in a little bit and tell you exactly how to get there. Basically, you're going to let the computer optimize the hard drive. To put it simply, the hard drive space is divided up into separate blocks for storage, but most programs won't take up a whole block. Therefore, you may be running out of blocks even though you have lots of space left. Defragmentation is the process by which the computer put multiple small files into one block, thus freeing up space for larger programs. However, you might want to wait until this evening, since it can take a couple of hours.

Change your signature at some point, RP.

Will do shortly.

I think I'll let my younger brother handle that Random dude...

ALSO! Mokou is awesome.

Don't know about the first statement, but I agree with the second one.

Well my brother knows a hell of lot more about computers than I do.

Oh, you were talking about me. :sweatdrop: Usually people call me RP. When I heard you talking about a random dude, I thought you were talking about a stalker or something. Turns out I was wrong... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

RP what are the specs for the Lightstar and Darkstar?

Here, I'll quote the PM:

Light Star (LghtStar) Light A - Mt 15, Wt 5, Hit 80, also adds +5 to speed, defense, and +10 to luck *Equipped Weapon*

Dark Star (DarkStar) Dark A - Mt 24, Wt 12, Hit 65, also adds +10 to skill and +5 Defense, Resistance, and Luck

Morning Star (MrngStar) Sword B - Mt 15, Wt 10, Hit 50 + *, where * denotes a random integer between 0 and 100. Also adds +10 to strength and +5 to skill, speed, and luck. In addition, grants pursuit skill.

Here, I'll quote the PM:

Light Star (LghtStar) Light A - Mt 15, Wt 5, Hit 80, also adds +5 to speed, defense, and +10 to luck *Equipped Weapon*

Dark Star (DarkStar) Dark A - Mt 24, Wt 12, Hit 65, also adds +10 to skill and +5 Defense, Resistance, and Luck

Morning Star (MrngStar) Sword B - Mt 15, Wt 10, Hit 50 + *, where * denotes a random integer between 0 and 100. Also adds +10 to strength and +5 to skill, speed, and luck. In addition, grants pursuit skill.

[serenes Forest] 4:16 pm

(4:16:41 PM): ("Insane Judgemaster" astralunasolsf) lol lightstar.

Specs?

(4:16:41 PM): ("HJasdfkjxzdsemicolonkju" harudoku) Oh

[serenes Forest] 4:16 pm

(4:16:53 PM): ("HJasdfkjxzdsemicolonkju" harudoku) ?

(4:16:55 PM): ("HJasdfkjxzdsemicolonkju" harudoku) Ask RP.

(4:16:57 PM): ("HJasdfkjxzdsemicolonkju" harudoku) He knows them.

[serenes Forest] 4:17 pm

(4:17:13 PM): ("HJasdfkjxzdsemicolonkju" harudoku) I dropped them from his original specifications, by the way.

Here, I'll quote the PM:

@Bold: +25 total, fuck no.

@Italics: +25 total, fix it. NO ADDING SKILLS TO WEAPONS DAMMIT.

@Underline: +20 total, fix it.

Edited by AstraLunaSol