The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also illegal to use one.

No one will prosecute for playing a rom of a game that doesn't have an official translation. And I think most hacks are actually exempt from that law because they're no longer the same game anymore, really.

From what I've heard, the university I'm attending will. And charge huge fines on top of criminal persecution (and no, I don't mean prosecution).

How the hell would your university even know you have ROMs on your computer to begin with?

They're probably hacking my computer whenever I'm on their network to upload a file. I don't know, but I really haven't the money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

It's also illegal to use one.

No one will prosecute for playing a rom of a game that doesn't have an official translation. And I think most hacks are actually exempt from that law because they're no longer the same game anymore, really.

From what I've heard, the university I'm attending will. And charge huge fines on top of criminal persecution (and no, I don't mean prosecution).

How the hell would your university even know you have ROMs on your computer to begin with?

They're probably hacking my computer whenever I'm on their network to upload a file. I don't know, but I really haven't the money to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

Put it on a USB Drive and play it off there then. >.>;;

Or I could impale you with Lance. The force from the blow could disintegrate you.

I don't think so. 36 + 10 + 20, it should be 66 atk not 76. Haru made a mistake there. He has enough health and defense to withstand that.

Or I could impale you with Lance. The force from the blow could disintegrate you.

I don't think so. 36 + 10 + 20, it should be 66 atk not 76. Haru made a mistake there. He has enough health and defense to withstand that.

I don't have Lance equipped silly.

Even so, I've still got 32 defense unequipped and 38 resistance. Even if you doubled me, I'd survive. I'm pretty sure Haru is the only one in the empire who could kill me in 2 attacks while equipped.

Lance has a maximum of 24 mt. 36 + 15 + 24 = 75. Still not enough. And that's assuming full power lance.

Lance has a maximum of 24 mt. 36 + 15 + 24 = 75. Still not enough. And that's assuming full power lance.

Still forgetting defense. Plus, I can't control when miracle activates, and I can't get rid of the skill either. Even if you tried to kill me and I let you, the powers that be may not let it happen.

Still forgetting defense. Plus, I can't control when miracle activates, and I can't get rid of the skill either. Even if you tried to kill me and I let you, the powers that be may not let it happen.

I'm saying a max lance with all 15 points placed on str, your def and hp are more than enough to survive.

I'm saying a max lance with all 15 points placed on str, your def and hp are more than enough to survive.

Oh, given 75 attack against my 77 HP, I was led to believe that you forgot to consider my defense.

It wouldn't matter even if EJ had FE4 Luna.

Oh, given 75 attack against my 77 HP, I was led to believe that you forgot to consider my defense.

It wouldn't matter even if EJ had FE4 Luna.

FE10 Luna ought to work.

But I'm still not planning on dying for a few more hours.

Edited by Randomly Predictable