The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have Deadeye. Bringing you clashing to the floor, comatose.

Fire enough shots at a dragon with a Longbow and the RNG Goddess will show her favour.

Activate Nihil. And good luck breaking 58 defense. ;)

*shoots in the neck*

There. I have the holy blood of the crusader Ulir, so I can easily pierce your defense~

Also: *Holy Sword*

What part of Nihil do you two not understand?

Oh well, *picks up a third rudol gem.*

Nihil doesn't block Sword Skills. Also, you're asleep~

*resolves to get Enjo to give me Ichival*

Meh. I just picked up a third Rudol gem. With 68 defense, your attacks are like wind blowing on my hard scaly skin.

68 Defense? I can pierce that.

Also, I can just Magic you as well.

EDIT: With Ichival I have 82 attack. With MiniIchival I have 72.

Edited by CamCam

And I have Deadeye. Bringing you clashing to the floor, comatose.

Fire enough shots at a dragon with a Longbow and the RNG Goddess will show her favour.

Activate Nihil. And good luck breaking 58 defense. ;)

*shoots in the neck*

There. I have the holy blood of the crusader Ulir, so I can easily pierce your defense~

Also: *Holy Sword*

What part of Nihil do you two not understand?

Oh well, *picks up a third rudol gem.*

Nihil doesn't block Sword Skills. Also, you're asleep~

*resolves to get Enjo to give me Ichival*

Meh. I just picked up a third Rudol gem. With 68 defense, your attacks are like wind blowing on my hard scaly skin.

68 Defense? I can pierce that.

Also, I can just Magic you as well.

Oh, I didn't know you could break 58 resistance.

Oh well, I'm sure you'll be incapacitated long before you end my 86 HP, should it come to that.

lolonly1Rudolgemidiots.

:facepalm:

What part of independent does no one seem to understand? I don't take orders from no stinkin' judgemasters of empires. I have no empire, and the empire's rules don't apply either.

...wow.....*headdesk*

Because taking out 3 rudol gems is perfectly acceptable. >_>

Then fight me if I must show you my power.

lolonly1Rudolgemidiots.

What part of independent does no one seem to understand? I don't take orders from no stinkin' judgemasters of empires. I have no empire, and the empire's rules don't apply either.

But there's only one rudol gem in existance...

lolonly1Rudolgemidiots.

...wow.....*headdesk*

No thanks. I'm done with war and fighting. See you later. It's called pilgrim caps. :)

And CamCam, I created two more and a magic version by crystallizing dragon scales from fallen comrades. It's not that hard to do, but only a dragon can actually pull it off.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

lolonly1Rudolgemidiots.

...wow.....*headdesk*

No thanks. I'm done with war and fighting. See you later. It's called pilgrim caps. :)

And CamCam, I created two more and a magic version by crystallizing dragon scales from fallen comrades. It's not that hard to do, but only a dragon can actually pull it off.

Next time don't make bullshit crap about you having 3 rudol gems.

The one and only Rudol gem is taken already.

I CALL BULLSHIT

IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE RP DON'T MAKE BULLSHIT

I told you, I'm done with the RP for all purposes of empires, fighting, and the like. But when you're traveling the unknown lands, you need all the help you can get. Them beasties is NASTY.

I CALL BULLSHIT

I told you, I'm done with the RP for all purposes of empires, fighting, and the like. But when you're traveling the unknown lands, you need all the help you can get. Them beasties is NASTY.

Then why are you still here?

You don't have 3 Rudol gems, you have 0. Also you can just scare the beasts with whatever. Or blind them with light magic. >_>

I CALL BULLSHIT

You don't have 3 Rudol gems, you have 0. Also you can just scare the beasts with whatever. Or blind them with light magic. >_>

I've a right to say good bye, right? Even if I changed my three Rudol gems to defense rings, I've still got 53 defense. Plus I get to apply up to +15 stat bonuses, right. Back to 68 defense. ;)

I CALL BULLSHIT

I've a right to say good bye, right? Even if I changed my three Rudol gems to defense rings, I've still got 53 defense. Plus I get to apply up to +15 stat bonuses, right. Back to 68 defense. ;)

And I still ask, why are you still here?

Ring don't stack you genius. You made your weapons, deal with the ones you have.

NO MORE EMPIRE FORGE FOR YOU.

I CALL BULLSHIT

So yer in dragon form, right?

I assume a Manakete?

Which means...flying?

*grins evilly*

I CALL BULLSHIT

So yer in dragon form, right?

I assume a Manakete?

Which means...flying?

*grins evilly*

No, dragon Laguz, RD style. No flying.

I'm on a thin line of patience RP, you make anymore bullshit and I'll kill you.

WHERE IS THAT DAIM THUNDER TOME

Methinks this guy forgets to have fun with his topics. And here I'm the one who gets accused of taking things too seriously :lol: .

Can I kill him?

No seriously, am I the only one who seems to remember that this RP is all about having fun? I'm literally :lol::lol: right now.

Anyway, Methinks I should be taking a shower now. Get myself nice and wet for ye old thunder magic. ;)

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Methinks this guy forgets to have fun with his topics. And here I'm the one who gets accused of taking things too seriously :lol: .

And I hate your bullshit responses.

Can I kill him?

Do it.