Top Posters In This Topic

Demotivation works.

This is too much fun for that.

*Steals super rudol gem.*

See, I'm now a Whisper with 45 Speed.

*Crushes it beneath feet*

And 86 Strength.

*Morphs back into MercenSniper.*

Well, it's too bad that gem weighed 87. :P Why else can only a dragon use it?

Anyway, you've still got to wait 5 turns to change back. I'll be waiting. Somewhere far, far away.

I just shot you. From that far away. Level three FD can do that.

Also: *shoots goddamn gem*

You know, I could've made one for you. But no, you've got to try and defile my creations. I'll make sure that you never learn how to make a super rudol gem :P

Oh, and, Nihil.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Demotivation works.

This is too much fun for that.

*Steals super rudol gem.*

See, I'm now a Whisper with 45 Speed.

*Crushes it beneath feet*

And 86 Strength.

*Morphs back into MercenSniper.*

Well, it's too bad that gem weighed 87. :P Why else can only a dragon use it?

Anyway, you've still got to wait 5 turns to change back. I'll be waiting. Somewhere far, far away.

I just shot you. From that far away. Level three FD can do that.

Also: *shoots goddamn gem*

You know, I could've made one for you. But no, you've got to try and defile my creations. I'll make sure that you never learn how to make a super rudol gem :P

Oh, and, Nihil.

Your goddamn gem is broken. Furet and I Ulir multi-shot'd it.

You used to be okay. Now you have a score of 2/10. Change your screen name to Luminothe2 please.

I've got to wait awhile first. And I'm not trolling anyone (except maybe ASL, but he's been getting on my nerves for awhile anyway).

Sorry that I'm not entitled even a little fun by your sick standards, you big meanie! :(

Oh, and I'm dead now. Rest in Pieces, RP

Edited by Randomly Predictable

You used to be okay. Now you have a score of 2/10. Change your screen name to Luminothe2 please.

I've got to wait awhile first. And I'm not trolling anyone (except maybe ASL, but he's been getting on my nerves for awhile anyway).

Sorry that I'm not entitled even a little fun by your sick standards, you big meanie! :(

Because you are behaving like a fucking 2 year old would. Now stop bullshitting. I don't give a fuck what you call my standards, bullshit is bullshit.

Should you repent and restore yer old self within a week, I may forget this ever happened.

I don't explicitly dislike you...but I'm easily swayed in the first month of knowing someone I've never seen and will never meet in person.

Should you repent and restore yer old self within a week, I may forget this ever happened.

I don't explicitly dislike you...but I'm easily swayed in the first month of knowing someone I've never seen and will never meet in person.

I've already resigned myself to everyone here hating me. I think I've gone too far to repent this time.

I've already resigned myself to everyone here hating me. I think I've gone too far to repent this time.

Don't be so resigned to everyone hating you! I don't even know what the hell the execution was about.

Whelp...I've been defriended.

It's a horrible feeling inside, TBH, no matter who leaves.

Well, you're the one who said that you were quick to change your opinions on people you scarcely knew. But don't take it personally, I did the same to BK as well. Though I imagine that he was about to do the same to me. Ah well, now you've got free reign to hate me to your heart's content.

Well, you're the one who said that you were quick to change your opinions on people you scarcely knew. But don't take it personally, I did the same to BK as well. Though I imagine that he was about to do the same to me. Ah well, now you've got free reign to hate me to your heart's content.

What ALS said. Don't pull off attention stunts. Why do you think I hate Luminothe?

What ALS said. Don't pull off attention stunts. Why do you think I hate Luminothe?

Out. Out, foul demon of stupidity! *pulls out holy water Falaflame*

Does holy water taste good? O_O

Stupidity can be good in high dosages.

*Throws a fireball at BK*

*Throws a fireball at BK*

*Is safe inside a bunker*

*Leaves*

*Leaves*

You may think you're safe, but I ordered that all guest bunkers be made out of half-full gasoline tanks.

*KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

I don't see any falling star yet. That confirms that I am still alive.

*Leaves*

You may think you're safe, but I ordered that all guest bunkers be made out of half-full gasoline tanks.

*KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

I don't see any falling star yet. That confirms that I am still alive.

I cast 24+10 MT Meteor on you for a grand total of 84 magic power. The bunker added another 24, considered an effective bonus, so you took 108 damage minus your RES. I hope you have 28 RES, my friend.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou