The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

Meh, I'm used to fighting gods. My GF Nel helped kill the creator of the universe himself. A true hero can never die, so long as he has the will to fight. :)

A true hero wouldn't attack the one who isn't truly the villain. And the man that Nel killed only created a pseudo-universe.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A true hero wouldn't attack the one who isn't truly the villain. And the man that Nel killed only created a pseudo-universe.

Attack YOU? I'm not that stupid. I merely mean to defend myself from YOU attacking ME!!! :facepalm:

*Glares at Captain Harlock* Yeah, about that...

Well, hmm... I believe that Lord Ratatosk also qualifies, when you think about it.

This is in no way me trying to bump this thread and lure Haru to come back, by the way.

Well, hmm... I believe that Lord Ratatosk also qualifies, when you think about it.

This is in no way me trying to bump this thread and lure Haru to come back, by the way.

Ratatosk wanted to blow up the world. He's no hero.

Dhaos, on the other hand, can genuinely be argued for... Mithos can go fuck himself.

Ratatosk wanted to blow up the world. He's no hero.

Dhaos, on the other hand, can genuinely be argued for... Mithos can go fuck himself.

No, Ratatosk wanted to save the world, although his methods were poor and involved extinguishing the human race in order to protect the world from their destructive impulses and fighting which led to the withering and decay of the Giant Kharlan Tree.

No, Ratatosk wanted to save the world, although his methods were poor and involved extinguishing the human race in order to protect the world from their destructive impulses and fighting which led to the withering and decay of the Giant Kharlan Tree.

He was an asshole about it though. And to be quite honest, he knew damn well what he was doing would kill off the human race. Dhaos was just trying to save his own planet, and didn't realize he was killing humans in the process until too late (Well, until he got to a point where if he stopped, those people would have died in vain.

Which they did anyways.

)

He was an asshole about it though. And to be quite honest, he knew damn well what he was doing would kill off the human race. Dhaos was just trying to save his own planet, and didn't realize he was killing humans in the process until too late (Well, until he got to a point where if he stopped, those people would have died in vain.

Which they did anyways.

)

It's called redemption and atonement. Which is something that Ratatosk was able to find at the end. It's also something that I personally seek. I don't dispute your point, but that doesn't mean that he's the bad guy here...

I don't really want to be the bad guy here either, but this looks like it's going to get out of hand...

*Warps out*

I believe I may have to do something about this little arrangement. :Arvis:

I believe you can't, because he's now part of my pseudo-empire-thingy.

Also. That means I resign.

Exactly. I'm a part of his empire now, but I'm still allied with you as far as I am concerned. Of course, if you decide to try and kill me, that will all change.

Leave behind everything I've given you, including the arena foes and rules.

Exactly. I'm a part of his empire now, but I'm still allied with you as far as I am concerned. Of course, if you decide to try and kill me, that will all change.

I'm not going to kill you.

Edited by Fujiwara no Mokou