BlackKnight - 30

Pahn - 40

Blasied - 25

Enjolras - 52

Masamune Wielder - 36

LightBrand - 34

mousefire - 46

FE4 THREAD/Expected.

If it were like that we'd simply quit playing for the fact you are too much of a wussies for not standing for yourselves. -_-

Yeah 1 vs 5 people in a game where you can heal 1 and hurt 2, that really works out for the person that is 1. >_>

It's because you need an army for a couple of people isn't it. You lost all chance of me calling off my attack for involving the entire FE4 thread again. Enj has become Shakasher 2.0 apparently.

A lack of people that hate Enjo serves us well~

Edited by AstraLunaSol

It's because you need an army for a couple of people isn't it. You lost all chance of me calling off my attack for involving the entire FE4 thread again. Enj has become Shakasher 2.0 apparently.

Most of the active posters in the FE4 THREAD don't even care for this game, unlike the first round of the Jugdral H&H.

And look at me. I'm mostly on my own struggling to keep Tana, Natasha, and Ismaire alive against Whase and Alice >_>

Edited by Black Soldier

FE4 THREAD/Expected.

If it were like that we'd simply quit playing for the fact you are too much of a wussies for not standing for yourselves. -_-

Oh the irony~

Well, you know, this is about users and not characters, most of them were simply paying back, like Seph and Bananas when I actually helped them win. You helped too, I know. But Amelia and BK were helping me from the start, because they actually play it.

I only called upon Nephinel.