The Archives of Red Fox of Fire

Florete

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread has gotten 700 views since I bumped it yesterday and 300 since we started this chat.

Clearly there are a lot of perverts on this website.

Let's bring it to 1,000 posts and 3,000 more views!

Not me. I actually threw up on my keyboard, but I like that MJ gif.

That's how some people get off. I did not really expect it of you, but I understand and accept this of you.

Vomit away, sir.

That's how some people get off. I did not really expect it of you, but I understand and accept this of you.

Vomit away, sir.

I take back my response. This one is better.

I keep emergency peripherals on hand for just this sort of thing.

Above response confirmed as truth.

Vomit away, sir.

Vomit fetishism...? Geez, way to ruin a good time, Tang. <__<

I take back my response. This one is better.

Above response confirmed as truth.

I know right. He even came back with his spare one to watch more, he obviously expresses pleasure by vomiting.

Vomit fetishism...? Geez, way to ruin a good time, Tang. <__<

Hm? No.

kingofpopcorn.gif

This picture reminded me of a horrible story back at the store.

Ah the other day. I was working as a cashier and this woman walks up. I turn on the belt and she yells "Turn that thing off! I hate it when it moves." So I bluntly pull the bar forward to prevent the laser from activating the belt. The woman puts up two Vernors and two A&W Root Beers and asks "can you make sure these are 4 for 5?". So I scanned and confirmed that they were. So I turn on the belt again. "Turn that thing back off!". UGH.

Then she drags out 4 boxes of Popcorn. 3 are store brand (1 6 pack, 2 3 packs) and one was a random 6 pack. She then proceeds to pretty much ask me which deal was better whilst trying to figure out if the 3 packs had the same amount of popcorn (oz-wise) in comparison to the 6 pack. After confirming that, she proceeded to ask me the stupid question as to why the 6 pack was 2.99 and the 3 packs were 2 for 3.00. I just shrugged because "fuck this". So she STILL wants me to price check the two 6 packs which come out to 2.99 and I think something like 3.49. "Do you want these mam?" "No put those back I'll take the two 3 packs".

Okay hold the fucking phone woman. You are paying the same price for the same flavor of popcorn but they are the same flavor.

Are you fucking stupid?

After that shithole was done, she decides to pay with her Debit card. She did credit to earn her rewards. Then she rambles why she can't get the rewards by using debit. Ironically the next customer worked at a credit union. She explained that by using credit the credit union earns money while using debit forces the credit union to pay in to get the money immediately. "But they're the same thing" the dumb woman replied.

NO THEY ARE FUCKING NOT!

Fuck being funny. I hate popcorn now. And retarded customers.

Not to laugh at your misfortunes Colonel, but that's a pretty funny story. I love stupid customer stories.

Trust me man, I'm full of them. Especially at Self-Checkouts. People just don't seem to understand that the lower scale IS NOT A SEAT.

It even registered some pretty obese people (a kid was like 131 pounds wtf).

Yeah, you can say that again. She's a real problem child. <__<

Indeed.

fox17.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW x3