The Archives of Red Fox of Fire

Florete

The Sia sig is the best. Because it's Sia. Yeah.

You would.

The Sia sig is the best. Because it's Sia. Yeah.

If we can give our opinions, I preferred the twenty-second avatar and the sixteenth signature image the most.

#22 was one of my favorites as well.

Couldn't resist using my quote as your new signature quote, could you? Oh well, I effectively gave you permission. I'm not mad at all, so don't apologize; I was merely pointing it out.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anniversary is over, but I'll leave this topic for anyone who still wants to look.

Couldn't resist using my quote as your new signature quote, could you? Oh well, I effectively gave you permission. I'm not mad at all, so don't apologize; I was merely pointing it out.

I liked it. It was cool. Even though you said God and not Goddess.

Anniversary is over, but I'll leave this topic for anyone who still wants to look.

I liked it. It was cool. Even though you said God and not Goddess.

Meh. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. Still, goddess or no, you can't have it all.

A very smart one, he managed to get into our heads.

He was just spamming. If spamming is what you consider a uniquely smart enough and maddening ability to piss you off then anyone in the world has the ability to piss you off

There is no such thing as "Spambots", this was all done by one solitary man.

I know, but still, he was acting as a spambot, carbon based or no.

He trolled you successfully.

No, I ignored him the whole time. Just kept bumping topics up and reporting him to the mods. It was frustrating, but I think I only posted maybe two things about it and told people to help keep the good topics bumped up.

Luckily you weren't around to say those things, we had to suffer like 15 topic of the same name oon the front page, leaving all the other ones behind.

Actually, I was. Things like that don't bother me one bit. lulz

• 1 month later...

Wow, I think I've gotten more commentary on this avatar than any other.

Well, then there was Kallen.

And before a mod comes and closes this for necroposting, I'd actually like this to remain open based on this:

6. Please do not necropost. If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month, any non-contributing posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting. Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated.

Even though this is in Far from the Forest I still update it regularly, it's linked in my signature, and would like people to be able to comment whenever.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire