How much are these worth

I have been a collector of rare games & items for a couple years now and thanks to my step-brother I have come into possession of one of the Fire Emblem 4 Manga series (every volume) & I also have original copies of Fire Emblem 4 Seisen No Keifu & Fire Emblem 5 Thracia 776 (4 is still in the plastic & 5 is near-mint condition), I have posted pictures on multiple websites on the internet so if anyone wants any I can get some together & post the pictures. The reason I am asking here is because I think that actual Fire Emblem fans would be able to tell me better prices than ebay or craigslist. I have multiple other Rare game items my possession pertaining to Fire Emblem 1-5 & Final Fantasy 2-6 (All Japanese stuff cause my step-brother lived in japan) If anyone has some of the original Fire Emblem Trading Cards 4-5 than I would buy them for a very generous amount :)

Thank you to anyone that helps me with these items :)

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Try Googling it or go on ebay. If your looking for some cash you could sell them on ebay

I'm just asking here to see if I could make more by selling it to one of my friends (best offer is $1,400 for Fire Emblem 4 & 5), but I don't know where I can sell The Manga's for a large enough amount? But if anyone here wants to buy them then I can put them on Ebay under buy it now for whoever has the best offer (on this website)

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

The general answer? As much as you can get people to pay for it.

The specific answer? Don't sell for anything less than a $1000, and work your way up from there depending on what you can get people to pay.

The general answer? As much as you can get people to pay for it.

The specific answer? Don't sell for anything less than a $1000, and work your way up from there depending on what you can get people to pay.

I was hoping to get about $1000 for just FE4 but If I don't then I am just gonna keep them and sell them in like 20 years when there worth a lot.

You're serious?

Nobody is going to pay $1,000 for a game, especially one that they can download and play for free.

I know but I aM just saying cause 4 of my friends are vintage video game collectors & they have a bidding war going on right now (best offer $725 & still rising) I know it's stupid tp want a lot but still have high hopes for it :)