I Want Magical Purple Back.

Fox

idiot

Cut down on use of that word. Firstly, idiot originated as a term for mental retardation. It meant that a person had the severest form of mental retardation, and had a mental age of <2. Secondly, it isn't a nice word to use on someone without good cause. It shouldn't be used if the person makes a mistake.

@Soul, it's a skin for the forum.

Now, is there a need to insult me? He said "I want a purple back", I actually thought he wanted to paint his back, otherwise he would have said "I want a purple backround".

And "nt" does not seem like something to relevant to say, especially for a first post. Next time, do not insult me unreasonably.

EDIT: Thank you, BK.

Edited by Soul

idiot

Cut down on use of that word. Firstly, idiot originated as a term for mental retardation. It meant that a person had the severest form of mental retardation, and had a mental age of <2. Secondly, it isn't a nice word to use on someone without good cause. It shouldn't be used if the person makes a mistake.

idiot

I don't have any of my campaign medals or second- or third-class awards on display. Individual medals don't mean much on one that can award them by decree, so I go for a more understated look that provides better balance with my signature.

I've been lobbying for a return of the purple skin for some time. While my sources indicate its return has become a priority, as with everything related to this site's development there have been and likely will be unavoidable delays.

idiot

idiot

Except Quac says it with meaning. Your use of it doesn't offend anyone.

idiot

idiot

Except Quac says it with meaning. Your use of it doesn't offend anyone.

Please stop posting.