Not such a boring rant

Junkhead

My parents don’t get me ya know

They think I’m gay just because they saw me kiss a guy… well, a couple guys …but still, I mean it’s the 2000’s, can’t two…or 4 dudes make out with each other without being gay

I mean, chicks dig that kinda thing anyways

I don’t know diary, sometimes I think you are the only one that gets me…you’re my best friend

I feel like tacos

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum supports PMs you know.

Yes, but that certain someone just wouldn't listen, I wish he could just suck it in like we all had to dealt with his flaws.

He was basically trolling me, he just wouldn't stop no matter how many times I told him.

I apologize. If there is something that I can do to make it up to you, please let me know. I'll try not to be so formal all the time and will also try to avoid taking things too seriously. If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know.

I apologize. If there is something that I can do to make it up to you, please let me know. I'll try not to be so formal all the time and will also try to avoid taking things too seriously. If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know.

What the.... Why are you apologizing?

Ooh, is it me? Is it me? I sure hope it's me! I like being chosen!

Yeah, it's not Luminothe. Soul is one of the few people here who can bear him. I take up that role at school.

What the.... Why are you apologizing?

Well, he was pretty irked at me the past couple of days, and I honestly thought he was referring to me. I'm guessing that's not the case? :facepalm:

Both if you, I am serious, this person is ticking me off. And no, it is NOT Randomly Predictable.

Sorry. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: (All directed at myself). I was being serious, I thought you were talking about me.

Nah, you aren't a stuck up jerk who forces his beliefs on others with weird fetishes.