• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

Soul.

Your name was seriously Boner?

Seriously? ...

/kicks

And yeah, NoName, you are pretty irritating.

Well, may I ask what you think of me? :)

You sure are serious on what people think of you, eh?

I don't have a problem with you; therefore, I like you~

However, it's fairly easy to make you think people are talking about you when they're stating something negative about someone.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

Yes, what's wrong with that?

And by the way, call me Soulette.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

However, it's fairly easy to make you think people are talking about you when they're stating something negative about someone.

I'm sorry. I have a bit of a fragile ego and really am lacking in the self-confidence department. I really don't like to be hated, and would prefer that everyone learn to get along; if nothing else, I think my time here has shown me that people won't always do so, and perhaps that's a good thing in my case. I guess that sort of explains the other thing you brought up. I have always had a tendency to attribute negative things to myself in the absence of their proper target. I guess that's one of my biggest personality flaws.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

I'm sorry. I have a bit of a fragile ego and really am lacking in the self-confidence department. I really don't like to be hated, and would prefer that everyone learn to get along; if nothing else, I think my time here has shown me that people won't always do so, and perhaps that's a good thing in my case. I guess that sort of explains the other thing you brought up. I have always had a tendency to attribute negative things to myself in the absence of their proper target. I guess that's one of my biggest personality flaws.

You need to realize your awsomeness rather than kick yourself in the face. You are a nice person, don't get down about yourself. And the target is nearly always going to be Crash, or someone similar, no need to worry.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

You need to realize your awsomeness rather than kick yourself in the face. You are a nice person, don't get down about yourself. And the target is nearly always going to be Crash, or someone similar, no need to worry.

Thanks, but I think you need to lay off Crash and go after Seph and his girl. They're much more annoying.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

Thanks, but I think you need to lay off Crash and go after Seph and his girl. They're much more annoying.

Common fact. You should see some of his disgusting posts. Seph and his girl both pale in comparison to Luminothe. Luminothe is now convinced I can control his mind by looking at him or being near. It's kinda hilarious.

What about me? Come on come on.

I don't see you enough to judge, but you're not bad from what I've seen. o3o

But yeah, RP, don't be so downnnn. Live a little.

Ey, I don't have any self-confidence (at all) but I'm a tough little bean who likes to have fun.

You should have fun, too. :'3

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

Common fact. You should see some of his disgusting posts. Seph and his girl both pale in comparison to Luminothe. Luminothe is now convinced I can control his mind by looking at him or being near. It's kinda hilarious.

What, his toilet topics? Been there, seen that, reported those. Gross, but not quite up to SephXBananas level.

Ey, I don't have any self-confidence (at all) but I'm a tough little bean who likes to have fun.

You seem like you've got a decent amount of self-confidence, at least you seem to project that. :) I should probably try to be a bit more like you. You're not a bad person by any stretch of the imagination; in fact, you're quite the opposite. :)

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

What, his toilet topics? Been there, seen that, reported those. Gross, but not quite up to SephXBananas level.

Crash and his bondage dreams.

Have a conversation with either a Scientologist or someone who doesn't believe in natural selection. Walk away with a smug sense of your own superiority.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

Okay, a bit worse. Still doesn't seem to have the tenacity of the troll couple.

Okay.

Soul.

Seriously? ...

/kicks

Okay, a bit worse. Still doesn't seem to have the tenacity of the troll couple.

He likes to hump Mist and think no one will ever know.

You seem like you've got a decent amount of self-confidence, at least you seem to project that. :) I should probably try to be a bit more like you. You're not a bad person by any stretch of the imagination; in fact, you're quite the opposite. :)

oh missed this.

Well, in real life, I have none. None at all. I can't even read from a book aloud without thinking 'Do I sound nerdy?'

Ahaha, be more like me? Don't. I'm really, really insane. :awesome:

But thank you for the compliment. o3o

Makes me feel good~

=D

oh missed this.

Well, in real life, I have none. None at all. I can't even read from a book aloud without thinking 'Do I sound nerdy?'

Ahaha, be more like me? Don't. I'm really, really insane. :awesome:

But thank you for the compliment. o3o

Makes me feel good~

Books are never nerdy when you consider their potential to kill.