Attend 11am lecture: y/n

Raven

18 members have voted

1. 1. attend 11am lecture y/n

• yes, for some crap reason
    • no, sleep more

so it's 10am, i'm still in bed feeling tired and not ready, since I'm still in bed and all. Lecture is at 11am, and I've already missed an hour-long lecture that started at 9am.

I will have to leave by 10.30am to attend this 11am lecture, giving me 30 minutes to get ready, which involves shaving and straightening my damn wavy hair... Vote please k.

I'd like to add that attendance isn't recorded in this lecture, since it's in a big lecture hall as opposed to a small group as most of my lectures are.

Edited by Raven

Go there, then sleep if you don't wanna listen.

But why sleep there when I can sleep here, in my nice warm bed, where I don't have to get up, get ready and walk, being kept awake by the lecturer's voice?

Go there, then sleep if you don't wanna listen.

But why sleep there when I can sleep here, in my nice warm bed, where I don't have to get up, get ready and walk, being kept awake by the lecturer's voice?

Tell them you gotta take a big crap and bring a pillow or two, and go somewhere where you'll be undisturbed.

If you can get good notes afterward and attendance isn't recorded there's no point in going when it's a big pain.

Don't even worry, go back to sleep.

If you can get good notes afterward and attendance isn't recorded there's no point in going when it's a big pain.

Don't even worry, go back to sleep.

Yep, that's right. We have an online system where almost every lecturer uploads the PowerPoints used in their lectures so we can download them for ourselves if we so wish.

I've got a test on a certain module on Wednesday, so I've been downloading all of the past lecture PowerPoints in preparation to revise for it.