I noticed something...

Fireman

In everyone of my playthroughs of FE7, I noticed that Jaffar always gets into a situation where he has about 1 hp. Then, he, for some reason, always ends up dodging every attack while having amost no hp. This was kinda suspenseful the first few playthroughs, but then I just kinda expect it now...In fact, he did it a few hours ago in Night of Farewells.

I know the hit rates are usually relatively low when fighting Jaffar and according to the percentages, Jaffar should be able to dodge all those attacks, but still...I can't help but think that my Jaffar is rigged every playthrough....

its all a coincidence!!

whenever I start thinking about how blessed my units have become, the RNG bites me in the ass...

You have the great powers of jinxing. I have them too...

Aye, I do too. ;-;

Jaffar had died a few times on HHM. It's important to get to him as soon as possible, because he is more reckless, and doesn't use the pillars on the left to his advantage.

• 1 month later...
Really? I've usually been told I'm a bad luck magnet?

Or perhaps, they programmed Jaffar to have something like a SOS dodge.

That would be interesting if it happened to be true....

That seems unlikely. With all the people messing around with roms these days, I'm sure someone would have noticed if Jaffar had some sort of SOS dodge skill by now.