What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

@Amelia: I watched Kuroshitsuji! (Actually i'm reading the manga too!), i really liked it!

Uhm...I'm watching Weiss Kruez, but the sub are quite slow to get out... In italy, Code Geass is now on ours tv. Also with Tengen Toppa Gurren - Lagann°w°

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!!! Weiss Kruez is completely awesome. Are you watching the first or second one?

I've seen both....Knight Hunters is the other title for it (in case someone doesn't know what Weiss Kruez is)

Edited by Hatari

First! But in italy isn't come out, so we have to watch it with subs, but our subber are very slow.. .-. I really love the plot and the character, i'm in love with the opening and the ending: i know some of the original seiyuu, because i listen many songs of anime and actually some sing them too!^O^

So, this is about the point where I should ask whether or not Pandora Hearts is a thinking show.

So, is it?

Well, it's certainly no Serial Experiments Lain, lets just put it that way. It's not completely mindless, though, either. I'm not sure exactly where I'd peg it.

I was somewhat disappointed with the end of the season, as there's clearly much more going on, and I can't be arsed to pick up the manga to confirm my suspicions on the plot development.

But my dis-satisfaction is appeased, as I decided I will watch some One Piece again, and that never lets me down.

arg, one piece. Watch something good....not that...

Anyone here a fan of gundams?

icontalk2hand.gif

One Piece is good. For me at least, and that's what really counts.

I watched the first half of Wing when I borrowed the boxed set from a friend. But then I graduated, and had to give it back, and never actually finished it.

yes, zak, that's what counts...and don't tell me to "talk to the hand" *grumbles something about mad scientists*

<3 wing...best series ever, and my first anime.

I've seen wing, g-gundam and 08th MS team.

If you want something close to reality, where gundams aren't gods...watch 08th MS team...

Been meaning to see Seed and Destiny, haven't gotten around to it yet.

Edited by Hatari

@Hatari: Me too! *_* but i'm for Max, Tala/Yuriy *_* XD Gundam Wing*_* some old glory*_* i really like to see that anime again*___*

yeah! I loved Duo and his Gundam! ^w^ sometime here in italy GW return on air...

Edited by Yulie

besides wufei being a male pig...he was pretty cool.

Barton was really awesome too. the silent type.

Heero was the don't get in my way or i'll kill you type (literally)

Duo is the fun loving deadly kind.

quatre was the peace oh yeah...fine, i'll give you a fight if you start it.