Who is the best GBA FE Valkyrie/Mage Knight ?

Tamanoir

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Valk/MageKnight

• Clarine
    • Cecilia
    • Priscilla
    • Natasha
    • L'Arachel
    • Lute
    • Ewan

Priscilla (come early, Very goog SKL&LCK, good stats everywhere except HP. Can become the best FE7 Anima userwith Pent. Her Staff Rank is her main problem)

Wait, how does Priscilla have staff rank problems? She starts at C very early in the game and needs to heal a lot in order to promote.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I mean she has great chance to have S Rank in Staff and that you must basically avoid to use staff after promotion if you want her to have S Rank Anima.

Like all the others Valks(not MageKnights) It's hard to raise her Rank in the other Magic(Anima ; Light in FE8)

I hope it is less confusing this time

But one thing I want to know: Not that I don't understand the reasoning behind it, but how would that count against Priscilla's usefulness?

Priscilla hitting S rank for staffs instead of Anima isnt a problem

Actually, it kind of is, since she's missing out on the S-Rank +5 crit bonus when using Anima magic.

Would you rather have a pointless staff rank or extra critical? :P

Actually, it kind of is, since she's missing out on the S-Rank +5 crit bonus when using Anima magic.

...I forgot about that... too bad its not like FE10 where you can fight with staves

I'd equip Priscilla with Fortiy and have great laughs on the last chapter

Priscilla's fority vs Jerme's failsword

who wins? :awesome:

Staff rank most likely is not what is keeping Priscilla from S rank Anima, though. Time is. She starts at E, and only when she promotes. Really, all Clerics/Troubadors have this problem.

In an effeciency run you won't even get the chance to get Prisicilla to an S rank, she needs to be either arena abused or get to a D rank and THEN use Thunder tomes, in which, they slow her down, it isn't the most ideal of things to S rank Prisicilla in anima when you have many better options, to of them being Erk & Pent, who don't get as slowed down as Prisicilla when wielding such a tome like Excalibur.