Hi there! ;D

Anacybele

Just like the title says, I'm the same Eternal Bond at YouTube who has that number of FE related videos, haha. I'm a huge FE fan and it is my favorite series. If I told you how much I know about any FE game I've played (sans Shadow Dragon, which I have not played enough of yet), you'd think I'm an FE veteran, but in reality, I've only been playing the games for a little over a year and a half. xP

Anyway, firstly, I LOVE IKE! He rules and his games rule. They're by far my favorite games ever and the first FE games I played in the series. And, Ike is by far my favorite character. He's just plain epic. There's nothing I haven't loved about him yet, be it his personality, looks, even the weapons he uses (Ragnell, Urvan, AND Alondite?! Jeepers! What a warrior!). I'm fully proud to admit being an Ike fangirl and I don't care what others think of that. :3 But no dissing Ike in my presence! XD (specially RD Ike for that matter)

Although I said both Ike's games are my favorite, I have to say I liked Radiant Dawn best of all. It bettered everything I loved about Path of Radiance, including the characters. RD Ike is the most epic Ike of all, imo, down to everything. He's also the axe-wielding Ike and I usually end up liking the axe characters best. Not always though. Good example would be Oscar, my favorite Paladin alongside Kieran. Kieran's the axe Paladin, Oscar is not. Simple. :P

Anyway, on to other details, I've played every internationally released FE game, beaten FE9 and 10 (figures, haha), I draw FE fanart, and I have a big Fire Emblem fanfic in progress at FF.net (fanfiction.net). I enjoy both writing and drawing quite a lot. I also have a Deviant Art page. Yes, I am a member of a number of different sites. Speaking of sites, I also have my own site in progress called Smash Fire, which focuses mainly on FE and Brawl. You may know me, you may not. Here's a little list for ya of who I am at what site. XD

Zelda Universe - Ranstone

Zelda Temple - EmblemPrincess

YouTube - EternalBond

Deviant Art - Great-Aether

Brawl Domain - Reaver

Fanfiction.net - EmblemQueen

There you have it. I'm 18 and a college student too, btw. I play Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, and SSB in addition to Fire Emblem. Obviously, my Brawl main is Ike, but I main Luigi as well. Wee. x3

I don't mind her, no. In fact, I don't like nor dislike her, so yeah. xP

Also, as long as people replying here don't mind Ike or the IkexElincia pairing, we should get along nicely as well. :3

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Enjoy your stay here! Also enjoy the generic greetings that will soon follow mine.

You'll have to forgive me for not reading your opening post. There was just too much text. I'll also likely look up on your deviantart page later since I like FE fanart. Also, do you mind sharing a link to your Smash Fire website?

Edited by Proto

Well, I only have a forum for it right now. I had to halt my production of the main site due to not being able to get on the internet much anymore (needed it for images and stuff), but if you'd be good just getting the forum link, then sure, why not? :3

Now let me see if I can remember the link...

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Smash_Fire

Yes, that's it. Tested it. As you can see, I need members. xP

And no problem about my post. Take your time. I know it's a lot of text, haha. Sorry about that. XD

Edited by Eternal Bond

Hello EternalBond and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

Be sure to check out my Youtube channel(s) as well.

You have some competition going for Ike. Rhythm and Ikeluver both :wub: Ike.

Heh, I see. It'll be hard to match my level of Ike fangirlism, though, I can tell you that. ;)

IkexSoren OTP. XD

I think Ikeluver already topped it.

You have some competition going for Ike. Rhythm and Ikeluver both :wub: Ike.

Heh, I see. It'll be hard to match my level of Ike fangirlism, though, I can tell you that. ;)

IkexSoren OTP. XD

I think Ikeluver already topped it.

What? When? I see no posts in this thread by that person. xP

Well, greetings to you. Most people just refer to me as RP. You may as well.

I don't really play brawl much, but I definitely mained Marth in Melee. (I did as well in Brawl when I did play).

See you here and there, then (since I seem to be everywhere). Have fun!!!

~RP.

Hello there (been a while since I posted on this board)

I'm Enjolras (currently known as Afi.)

I can highly recommend playing FE's 4 and 5. And if you like Tailto from the 4th game, I'm pretty sure we'll get along unless you try to claim her

Welcome to the forest!

I recommend you take Comrade Enlolras's advice and immediately disregard your bourgeois morals regarding emulation. I could give you a speech about how such an act would not harm Intelligent Systems or Nintendo, but you've doubtless heard all that before. The only reason to avoid emulation that I can think of is fear, but fear not! There is no danger in emulating Super Nintendo.

Edited by Hero

I never said I was afraid emulating would harm anything. I just prefer not to. Emulation tends to be inferior to actual gamepaks and cartridges. I know because my best friend emulates and he says a bunch of games lag for him and don't play as well as real ones would.

Joey: No comment because I know little about Sigurd, other than that he has a son named Celice and then dies.

Edited by Eternal Bond