Pairings!

Anacybele

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ike left Tellius because he probably never wanted fame to begin with and couldn't handle the pressure it brought.

Because succeeding his father, one of the most powerful fighters ever, saving the world from the threat of a dark god, and safeguarding the sole heir of the Crimean throne isn't nearly as pressuring, amirite?

I think Cynthia is right and i don't change my mind. I like them, and for me, Rhys is not a loser!^^

I didn't call Rhys a loser. I branded Makalov a loser, and for VERY good reason.

FE 9:

Of course, Ike x Elincia.

Even if Geoofrey got her, I believe there were many key moments in which one thinks they are in love. After all, it's like a typical knightly romance.

Exactly. This is why I think it's odd that there was almost nothing to hint at Ike/Elincia in FE10. The only things really going for them in that game are the fact that they returned to Crimea together in the end and Elincia's deathquote in the last chapter had her saying "my noble Ike."

Seriously, you confuse me, IS. That is, unless you're planning to explain yourselves with a third game.

Exactly. This is why I think it's odd that there was almost nothing to hint at Ike/Elincia in FE10. The only things really going for them in that game are the fact that they returned to Crimea together in the end and Elincia's deathquote in the last chapter had her saying "my noble Ike."

Seriously, you confuse me, IS. That is, unless you're planning to explain yourselves with a third game.

Or maybe they just don't see it happening.

I might as well as put my favorite pairs as well...

FE7:

Eliwood/Ninian- It's such a tender and sweet pair IMO, that, unless I'm doing supports, I really can't be bothered to NOT pair them. (And it's practically canon too.)

Hector/Lyn- Again, unless I'm doing supports, I really can't separate them from each other. Their personalities suit each other, and I also have a thing for pairing the hotheads together.

(It's also implied by certain events in FE7, plus she's the only one ever shown to be comforting him over what happened to Uther.)

(And screw you, Rath and Florina. :angry:)

Kent/Fiora- Their personalities suit each other. Nuff said. And great minds think alike too.

Dart/Farina- Working towards a common goal, personalities suit each other, and the dialogue is pretty funny.

Jaffar/Nino- I thought the support conversations were really well done in this one.

Heath/Priscilla- Definitely one of favorite FE7 pairs.

I'll put up others later.

Apart from Heath/Priscilla, which I've never really tried, this sums up my views on FE7 pairings. I honestly don't see why Hector/Lyn dosen't get much support. Don't forget they get a special conversation which unlocks a piece of music that dosn't play anywhere else in the game, much like Eliwood and Ninian do. (I think it's because people think: "Rath has a daughter in FE6, his only paired ending is with Lyn, therefore Lyn/Rath is canon")

As for other games:

-FE3

The only one I really care about is Narbal/Feena. Mostly because it's really rare that a character like him gets a love intrest.

-FE4

Ira/Holyn. I actually like this a lot more than Ira/Lex, story-wise. It just seems to make more sense to me.

Levin/Fury. Yes, even though it ends badly. (Though my theory is that, though he tries not to outwardly show it, Levin deeply regrets what happened

He actually had no choice but to leave because he was posessed by Holsety.

which is why he refuses to return to Silesia at the end an leaves it in the hands of his children.) I like the whole storyline it develops in the 2nd gen. And I'm a huge fan of canon Sety, especially in FE5.

Arthur/Fee. One of the few implied 2nd gen pairings, and probably one of the more developed ones.

Shanan/Patty. lolFangirls

Lakche/Johalva. [only when they're not cousins!!!] He's not a complete freak like his brother, and seems a lot more subtle about his feelings towards Lakche. I think she's a lot more likely to get togeather with him than with Johan, who'd probably just annoy her most of the time. (and I don't like Shanan/Lakche because cousin pairings creep me out)

-FE6

Roy/Lilina. It's pretty much canon. (that's all I have to say. I'm not really a big fan of Roy or this game)

-FE8

Joshua/Natasha

Ephiram/Tana

Erika/Seth

Colm/Neimi

-FE9/10

These games don't really have much in the way of pairings except for a few canon ones. Ike/Elincia seemed implied in PoR, but it all but disappeared in RD. (If anything, Tibarn/Elincia has more basis than Ike/Elincia in that game) Leanne/Naesala is pretty nice though.

Aran/Laura. I don't really support the pairing, but I'm outraged they didn't get an A support ending. Like previously stated, she's the only character Aran ever interacts with,AND they're childhood friends. IS must really want the DB's to have 0 character development...

Im going to ship Ike/Elincia and ignore all opposition about how unlikely it would be on the mere basis that let's face it, those two in bed would be hawt.

After all, I AM a crack-shipper.

Im going to ship Lucia/Elincia and ignore all opposition about how unlikely it would be on the mere basis that let's face it, those two in bed would be hawt.

After all, I AM a crack-shipper.

Really RD needed to have more paired endings, 9 total for ~70 characters is pretty disappoitning.

Also I don't see why Geoffrey/Elincia isn't hot. I think Geoffrey's better looking than Ike.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Really RD needed to have more paired endings, 9 total for ~70 characters is pretty disappoitning.

I can't argue with that. However, FE6 had it worse, seeing as only Roy could have a paired ending.

What RD needed was multiple endings so characters have more than one possible pairing.

Also I don't see why Geoffrey/Elincia isn't hot. I think Geoffrey's better looking than Ike.

Are you serious? How can you say Geoffrey looks better than IKE of all characters? Ike is the pure definition of hot in RD. Muscles, sexy headband and cape, a shirt that looks like a muscle-shirt, beautiful blue eyes, and he's just plain handsome. <3

Geoffrey isn't ugly, don't get me wrong, he's certainly nice looking, but compared to Ike, he's average. I don't really dig his hairstyle either, plus he looks a bit too curvy at the waistline (not because of the armor either). And I'm not one for men with any feminine physical characteristics. xP

Thus, I find Ike and Elincia to look cuter together than Geoffrey and Elincia. Elincia is a real beauty, if you ask me. And I don't normally judge women's looks like that much since I am one myself, so that's saying something. But cuteness is only one of my reasons for supporting Tellius's hero with Crimea's princess/queen.

Also, I've been told that Ike/Elincia is cliche. Well, firstly, many things are cliche nowadays. Second, it's not as cliche as Geoffrey/Elincia is. Seriously, which have you seen more, a noble knight and princess or a mercenary turned hero and a princess? Besides, we already have a knight and princess couple in FE8 (Eirika and Seth) that I actually do like, so why do we need more? xP

Ike's muscles are ridiculously huge, meaning he's probably on roids (look at the difference between PoR and RD Ike, that's a lot more than weight training). Geoffrey's muscles are reasonably proportioned, meaning he's probably not on steroids.

Ike's steroid usage has more than likely decreased his "manliness" if you know what I mean, which is not very attractive IMO.

Ike's muscles? Huge? Ha, if you think they're big, you haven't seen anything. Believe me, I've seen men whose muscles were way bigger. Trust me. In fact, I can name two FE characters who have bigger muscles: Largo and that one guy from SD. The mercenary dude. Forget his name.

And Geoffrey has nothing at all. I can't see any indication that he's buff. Yeah, he should obviously be strong enough to wield his lance, but he doesn't look like he's done much weight training at all, if any.

And I doubt steroids even exist in FE. >_>

The point is, we both have our opinions. I find Ike to be an uber hottie (no matter which Ike we're talking about, actually), you don't. Let's leave it at that and not argue, mkay?

Edited by Eternal Bond

That and the main lord of FE never ever scores.

EVER. OR at the very least they don't git sum

Marth X Shiida

Sigurd X Diadora

Celice X Any female

Leaf X Nanna

Roy X Any female

Eli X Ninian

Eli X Fiora

Eli X Lyn

Hector X Farina

Hector X Lyn

Hector X Farina

Eirika X Ephraim

Ike X Soren X Ranulf

You sure they don't score anyone?

What do you think stat boosters are?

Not the same thing. That's what. Steroids are supposed to promote muscle growth in an unhealthy way. The stat boosters in FE just increase numbers on a screen. The characters never change in appearance at all except when promoting.

Ike X Soren X Ranulf

When was this canon? Ike only has endings with them because either or can become his travel buddy. Not a love triangle. >_>

Edited by Eternal Bond

When was this canon? Ike only has endings with them because either or can become his travel buddy. Not a love triangle. >_>

They're not being "serious" serious ._.

They're... meh...

With the way that they're "buddy-buddy"... fans tend to put them together for teh lulz... and somewhat take it in a serious context ._.