Pairings!

Anacybele

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, shitstorm over Ike pairings, who would've known?

If you think this is bad, wait until you see how badly people get bent out of shape over who Phoenix Wright wants to stick his dick in.

In spite of Apollo Justice saying "lol no" to PhoenixxAnyone.

There's a reason why I prefer the crack pairing world.

Edited by s Portsman

If you think this is bad, wait until you see how badly people get bent out of shape over who Phoenix Wright wants to stick his dick in.

Trucy calls him "daddy" for a reason...

Let's stay on topic, please. >_>

Anyway, I also agree that the Ike pairing debates should be given a rest now. I'll bring up my second favorite FE pairing instead, Kieran and Marcia. :3

I was surprised they didn't get a paired ending in RD. Marcia was the only girl Kieran could support with in PoR, after all, so it would make sense to take that further. Plus they're just plain adorable and both of them even like saying the word 'huzzah.' :P

Kieran's obviously a self-destruct machine and Marcia seems to know something of first aid since she treated his sick horse, so that's also a good match up. They just plain have the right personalities, if you ask me.

Yeah, Kieran and Marcia ftw. :3

Anyway, I also agree that the Ike pairing debates should be given a rest now. I'll bring up my second favorite FE pairing instead, Kieran and Marcia. :3

I was surprised they didn't get a paired ending in RD. Marcia was the only girl Kieran could support with in PoR, after all, so it would make sense to take that further. Plus they're just plain adorable and both of them even like saying the word 'huzzah.' :P

Kieran's obviously a self-destruct machine and Marcia seems to know something of first aid since she treated his sick horse, so that's also a good match up. They just plain have the right personalities, if you ask me.

Yeah, IS really dropped the ball on that one. They aren't even an accelerated support in RD. They are an FF 02, which while they maybe intended to do something special with the FFs, they didn't seem to do anything with them in NM. They are thus no faster than any random pairing (on average) since most pairings are 02s.

I must say, IS tends to suck with pairings...

They do make up for that for being good at making hot characters though. I found myself drooling the first time I saw RD Ike. He is THE pure definition of handsome, hot, etc. and his sexy cape and headband only add to it! o.o

But anyway, yeah, sucks to them for dropping the ball on Kieran and Marcia. They'd have been awesome. Their kid would be even better, lol, if he/she got Kieran's humorous dialogue and Marcia's first aid knowledge. :P

Edited by Eternal Bond

There's a reason why I prefer the crack pairing world.

So what's next? Ace Attourney tier lists?

And to be serious, I could see a KieranXMarcia ending but you know what really makes me wonder?

Why there's only like 5-6 paired endings in RD and virtually none in PoR(Although there are dialogue changes at the end depending on A supports I don't really count them as paired endings) which also ends up leading to ANOTHER question: Why isn't there IkeXLethe? A support between those two in PoR give a dialogue change at the end and Lethe even hints that she's interested in Ike in that dialogue.

And in PoR's ending, Marcia says she's going back to Begnion to reenlist as a Holy Knight. But instead in RD we find her with the CRK instead...with Kieran!

Yup, Ike/Elinica, Kieran/Marcia, and Rolf/Mist are my Holy Trinity of Tellius pairings. :)

Edited by El Rey León

I got lucky. I went for Boyd/Mist in PoR anyway.

HAW HAW HAW.

I say WTF, though, to a lack of Zihark/Meggie. SHE WENT LOOKING FOR HIM DAMMIT. 'course I wouldn't get with that, but hey. I feel for her.

Edited by Integrity

I must say, IS tends to suck with pairings...

As much as I agree with this, I don't think a lot of the first FE pairs were crappy. (I have to admit I'm not all that fond of pairs like Nyna X Hardin, or Dierdre X Alvis, but the reasons for those two pairs were explained in their respective games.) And as far as the 4th FE is concerned, yes, several of the pairs were incestual, but I didn't think any of the predestined pairs were crappy. Could have used some more development, but I didn't think they were crappy. Post FE5 pairs on the other hand, I'll have to save for another time. Edited by Terrence Sweetwater

And in PoR's ending, Marcia says she's going back to Begnion to reenlist as a Holy Knight. But instead in RD we find her with the CRK instead...with Kieran!

Yup, Ike/Elinica, Kieran/Marcia, and Rolf/Mist are my Holy Trinity of Tellius pairings. :)

Haha, that's right. XD

Seems Marcia can't resist good ol' Kieran. In fact, I don't blame her. He'd be the one I'd choose to crush on if I were an FE female. I mean he's not just pretty good-looking, he's hilarious and kicks ass in battle too. That's my kind of guy. :P

And that's basically my trinity too. :o

• 1 month later...

So, I played through Gaiden not that long ago and I've new pairings to add to my list. ^_^

Alm/Cellica is probably my favorite coming out of the game. They really come off as evenly matched personality wise to me and I think that they make a fantastic, workable couple.

I also rather like Boey/May (partly because their bickering amuses me and also because they too seem evenly matched) and Jenny/Saber (Because I find it terribly cute. :P)

I also like Teeta/Zeke some as long as I don't think too much about the complications surrounding that one (which I'm being vague about right now to avoid spoilers). Plus, I now like Palla/Abel a bit more then before and this game added to my dislike for Est/Abel (for a variety of reasons that I won't go into now).

Edited to add the source for the pictures. My apologies.

Edited by Spring