the interesting thing about wooden objects

Luminothe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are being faggots. Leave Lumi and his eccentricities alone.

I like the guy myself, but he is being kind of a faggot right now. Licking wood is just about one of the gayest things I can think of.

Go back to eating boogers, man. It's nutritious, it clears your sinuses and it's perfectly straight.

You guys are being faggots. Leave Lumi and his eccentricities alone.

I like the guy myself, but he is being kind of a faggot right now. Licking wood is just about one of the gayest things I can think of.

Go back to eating boogers, man. It's nutritious, it clears your sinuses and it's perfectly straight.

:lol:

XD

There are so many different kinds of trees, there are so many different kinds of trees!

There is this kind of tree! And there is this kind of tree! There is also this kind of tree!

There are so many different kinds of trees, there are so many different kinds of trees!

Somthing I just realized, trees taste diferent in the winter than summer. I need to lick every kind of tree twice now! I'm really excited. I'm going to take a trip to Africa when I'm older to lick some exotic trees(mainly teak and mahogany) I wil also go to, venezuala, Brazil Italy, hawaii, Poland, Russia, and Japn for the purpose of licking exotic trees. The very though of pursuing this quest fills me with excitement!

Somthing I just realized, trees taste diferent in the winter than summer. I need to lick every kind of tree twice now! I'm really excited. I'm going to take a trip to Africa when I'm older to lick some exotic trees(mainly teak and mahogany) I wil also go to, venezuala, Brazil Italy, hawaii, Poland, Russia, and Japn for the purpose of licking exotic trees. The very though of pursuing this quest fills me with excitement!

:facepalm:

And then you end up licking a poisonous one....... O_O