the interesting thing about wooden objects

Luminothe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be cold hard steel. Then again, woodn't you be unfamiliar with that? I imagine it tastes rather soft and rubbery, myself.

I should punch you in the face.

That.

@Soluna: Use this -> :facepalm:

Don't be so serious, man. you should know me by now, I was just joking~ :3

Well, given how much you lie about your location and how desperate I am to keep my perfect streak of not being involved with the FE4 thread, you're going to have to cut a bit more slack than THAT. :(

I wonder if I could get banned for advertising google... :awesome:

If you mean advertising on Google, I bet you'd be safe.

If you mean advertising for Google, you'd still probably be safe since I'd bet everybody here uses it already.

It might be cold hard steel. Then again, woodn't you be unfamiliar with that? I imagine it tastes rather soft and rubbery, myself.

Most ever.

It's really hard to differentiate woods that have been glazed by taste, since the glaze has its own separate (usually bitter) flavor. I was trying to do that with some furniture today and couldn't get even a hint of the wood's natural essence.

On a side note, does anybody know why the RIP Luminothe topic was locked? There was no explanation so it seems it might have been a mistake.

There was no mistake, it was maybe to avoid further talk about a banned member, everytime someone gets banned there is a phase where most of us start talking about that user.

It's really hard to differentiate woods that have been glazed by taste, since the glaze has its own separate (usually bitter) flavor. I was trying to do that with some furniture today and couldn't get even a hint of the wood's natural essence.

On a side note, does anybody know why the RIP Luminothe topic was locked? There was no explanation so it seems it might have been a mistake.

I'm thinking you should ask Shuuda. I think he was the one who locked it. Probably getting out of hand or something. Something about us rallying around someone who 'should've known what was coming'. Then again, Tino was the one who really hated Luminothe. It could've just as easily been him.

Well, we'll never know why or be deterred by it until someone steps out of the woodwork and offers up the missing explanation.

Heh heh, woodwork. I wonder what it tastes like.

Edited by Hero

Hey, Tino did not hate Luminothe, Luminothe only thought he did because he was the one that used to warn him usually, but that doesn't mean he hated him. Really, you think a moderator will let it pass just because he has nothing personal against a person?

Hey, Tino did not hate Luminothe, Luminothe only thought he did because he was the one that used to warn him usually, but that doesn't mean he hated him. Really, you think a moderator will let it pass just because he has nothing personal against a person?

I'll take you at your word. I'm not going to pretend to understand what happened with him. :(