Post fanart requested by the person above!

Nestling

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xD2cHPT.jpg

Kurisu from S;G

I've heard some good things about S&W. Is it any good? I know it's about economics and that kinda thing

I don't know about the show, considering I haven't seen it. I bought the books from Yen Press. And yes, it is really good. The beginning is rather wacky, and I daresay mediocre, due to including tropes like boy meets girl out of the blue and stuff (well, if you're no critic you should be fine with even that), but later on the story takes a better direction, and talks about both a beautiful romance between the two mains, and quite acceptable trades and adventures. Ofc, you won't find anything truly complex, but the content is still interesting. Also, the main characters themselves do get proper characterization and developments with time.

Although I wouldn't recommend it if your preferred genre is Shounen, considering Spice and Wolf is rather calming instead of "epic".

As for the anime, I can only say that some critics I talk to praised that one a lot, and called it a proper adaptation of the books.

I haven't seen S;G so I dunno which fanarts are good or not but

tumblr_n9c323BzJX1tw5awro1_500.jpg

um

fe7 serra because honestly I can't think of anything else

But I hate shounen, so S&W could be my thing

Edited by Draco

• 8 months later...

Ena from PoR and Radiant Dawn.

[spoiler=Ena]

yEwOL6m.jpg

pHSzwKN.png

NUNpM6c.jpg

WoNqEds.jpg

dWfdjw5.jpg

ZNzSIB2.jpg

nYixBTE.jpg

Luna from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, if you can find her. If you haven't played don't search for her though, I don't know what kind of spoilers there might be, and given the nature of the game...

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/197/f/3/radiant_historia__stocke_by_meii_chan-d57ich1.png

I don't want to come off as angry, but try NOT to get the character's name wrong next time.

Anyways...

Choose from:

-Any Rune Factory Frontier bachelorette

-Lemina or Mia Ausa

-Viese Blanchimont