How many girls are actually here?

Hatari

I'm not going to say that I know who he is or who he once was, but if he's sufficiently respectable, I'm willing to overlook past accusations of wrongdoing on the condition that he has truly reformed. I forgave you Seph, and I'm willing to forgive others as well.

I said stop responding to each other, dammit.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to say that I know who he is or who he once was, but if he's sufficiently respectable, I'm willing to overlook past accusations of wrongdoing on the condition that he has truly reformed. I forgave you Seph, and I'm willing to forgive others as well.

JEBUS

Edited by Pahn

I said stop responding to each other, dammit.

I apologize, but if Seph and I can't even talk about something that we agree about to some extent, then I'm afraid I cannot do that. I'm not going to pretend to know what happened with you and Gio in the past, but I'm new enough here that what happened then is irrelevant to who he is now.

Do we want to be forgiven by you?

If all you care about is being a pain in the butt of SF, go right ahead. I can rest easy knowing that I've at least tried to make amends.

Seph is doing a good thing, though-

Just trying to get two people to be friends with each other. No harm in that, non?

So no need to rag onto each other. You both have points. >:

Take a timewarp back into the 70s where all the peace and love was at, yeah?

....eh, nah, never mind. too weird.

I apologize, but if Seph and I can't even talk about something that we agree about to some extent, then I'm afraid I cannot do that. I'm not going to pretend to know what happened with you and Gio in the past, but I'm new enough here that what happened then is irrelevant to who he is now.

If all you care about is being a pain in the butt of SF, go right ahead. I can rest easy knowing that I've at least tried to make amends.

LolIrony

Seph is doing a good thing, though-

Just trying to get two people to be friends with each other. No harm in that, non?

So no need to rag onto each other. You both have points. >:

Take a timewarp back into the 70s where all the peace and love was at, yeah?

....eh, nah, never mind. too weird.

No, I think that's a very nice idea. Peace and love really need a place here, right?

But I'll pass on the drugs.

Speaking of Harudoku, she's a girl too.

Really now?Might I ask which one/ones in particular you enjoyed?Or was it the whole set?

It's the whole set, you took the topic in a different direction from everybody else without derailing it or overtly trolling.

Speaking of Harudoku, she's a girl too.

It's the whole set, you took the topic in a different direction from everybody else without derailing it or overtly trolling.

I thank you for the compliment sir.

What the fuck is wrong with trying to get Hatari and Gio become friends? Why are you guys giving me shit for this? I'm being nice for the first time and I have to get shit for it.

Oh, so this is the first time you have tried to hook up someone and be nice? Because you're usually being nice all the time. :awesome:

Crash could use a move of friendship better, it seems like even Soul has joined his detractors of late and his pariah complex has been growing again.

Hey:

Just what the fuck are you talking about? Really, please stop bringing up shit that isn't even real, I was never against him in the first place. Stop inventing stuff like this, I am serious.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

Hey:

Just what the fuck are you talking about? Really, please stop bringing up shit that isn't even real, I was never against him in the first place. Stop inventing stuff like this, I am serious.

I'm talking about that topic that's now called 'Boring rant'. It seemed like you were having a falling-out with Crash when that happened, is that wrong?

Edited by Hero

Yes, but I told you to stop bringing up acient history, he pologized like I did to him a few hours later. Saying I AM turning against him is just plain wrong, especially sinc it wasn't even a full day I was pissed off at him.

I told you this once before, and I hope you get it in now.

EDIT: I am sorry, it's not like I enjoy arguing this with you, Hero, but that just had to be said.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

I remember a FESSer named Erivan who signed up there near the same time I did. Erivan claimed to be a girl and actually kept up the act for about two years, making at least a few hundred posts, before finally revealing his maleness, taking me completely by surprise.

Edited by Hero