Saliva

Luminothe

c'mon, saliva?

I just read the code of conduct. This only would brake the trolling rule, and this isn't necessarily trolling.

and it is FFTF

They were spam topics I guess. And trolling, he did it multiple times and was going to again after his warn went down. So they banned him.

They were spam topics I guess. And trolling, he did it multiple times and was going to again after his warn went down. So they banned him.

If this were his first topic about bodily secretions, I wouldn't have paid it a second thought, and may have gotten some laughs out of it. But, given how many times he kept up with these gross topics even after it was clear that they wouldn't be tolerated, I don't see a problem with the mods banning him.

If this were his first topic about bodily secretions, I wouldn't have paid it a second thought, and may have gotten some laughs out of it. But, given how many times he kept up with these gross topics even after it was clear that they wouldn't be tolerated, I don't see a problem with the mods banning him.

I agree.

I agree.

If he had learned from his mistakes a bit quicker, he could have been an honorable member of FFtF. It seemed like he was genuinely trying to have some fun and provoke some laughs, and I've got no qualms with that. Too bad he went about it all wrong. :( Really, once he got suspended for those two weeks, he should've known better by then. Oh well, it's his loss, not mine.

If he had learned from his mistakes a bit quicker, he could have been an honorable member of FFtF. It seemed like he was genuinely trying to have some fun and provoke some laughs, and I've got no qualms with that. Too bad he went about it all wrong. :( Really, once he got suspended for those two weeks, he should've known better by then. Oh well, it's his loss, not mine.

He got suspended 1 week first.

I do have an argument with that statement.

He fucking spammed my profile and made me waste time deleting it. Then he complained about his life.

It was really annoying and I am glad he got banned. He really annoyed mods.

Also, 4 or 5 topics related to poop....

He got suspended 1 week first.

I do have an argument with that statement.

He fucking spammed my profile and made me waste time deleting it. Then he complained about his life.

It was really annoying and I am glad he got banned. He really annoyed mods.

Also, 4 or 5 topics related to poop....

I'm sorry I succumbed to my general leniency bias. I wasn't aware of how bad you had it. However, I still think that if he had found something less disgusting to talk about, he still might be here as a welcomed member. Of course, I speak in hypotheticals and you from experience, so you're probably right. Still, I don't want to think that he's quite as bad as you say he is.

I'm sorry I succumbed to my general leniency bias. I wasn't aware of how bad you had it. However, I still think that if he had found something less disgusting to talk about, he still might be here as a welcomed member. Of course, I speak in hypotheticals and you from experience, so you're probably right. Still, I don't want to think that he's quite as bad as you say he is.

He's worse. I won't go too in depth so your mind won't get scarred too much by his antics.

He's worse. I won't go too in depth so your mind won't get scarred too much by his antics.

For the sake of clinging to that last shred of hope, I'll go ahead and accept your premise without proof.

XD

He doesn't do his homework either..... So it really is bad. His banning might help him....

Checkmate, Sir Knight.

I can't argue with that logic. :) Let's hope I still get my work done when crunch time in the semester comes.

Good Luck. Don't get too into SF. Do your homework always. Roxas

Tomorrow though, I have no school on account of ice storm. I'll have to divide my time between SF and getting ahead in my studies. (Read: I'll be on all day.)

Poor guy. I don't think my arguments would be enough to get him unbanned but I'll add him into my signature just the same.

Um, doesn't Tatsu = Neph? If so, why two separate entries for the different accounts?

Um, doesn't Tatsu = Neph? If so, why two separate entries for the different accounts?

Two separate accounts, two separate personalities, I loved each incarnation of the same person in a different way. :wub: