The demon soars through dark skies

Fear and death trail in its shadow beneath

Until men united wield a hallowed sabre

In final reckoning, the beast is slain

As the demon sleeps man turns on man

His blood and madness soon cover the earth

From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz

Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Games like that are pretty uncomfortable with a keyboard, though. You need the absolute amazingness of four shoulder buttons easily accessible. I mean, I couldn't even stand RPGs where you need to change the camera constantly (Persona 2 for example), and that's not even half as intense as an action game like Ace Combat.

I do know who you are, and who you were.

I see. Because I'm not a new member, just a new alias, I assumed I wouldn't have to post my re-introduction in the Introduction forum.

Now that I say it like that, it kind of makes sense to do so, but still. Oh well.

And yes, play Ace Combat. AC4 and 5 were my favourites. Zero and 6 are great too. AC1 was my first (when it was Air, not Ace, Combat) game which got me into it all, way back when I was like, 8 or something.

Rise my brothers! Rise with the power of your hatred! >:) Oops, wrong guys. XD

Anyway, yeah, the Ace Combat games are cool. I only have 4 and 5, though, but they are awesome.

Because those games are awesome...

lol, the Xbox360 one though... looks a little silly (I don't, and will never have an Xbox 360)

"AMERIA"... XD

I wonder who that's supposed to parody... IN AMERICA Yugioh abridged reference for the loss XD

lol, the Xbox360 one though... looks a little silly (I don't, and will never have an Xbox 360)

"AMERIA"... XD

I wonder who that's supposed to parody... IN AMERICA Yugioh abridged reference for the loss XD

Actually all of the Ace Combats happen in the same universe, and newer continents are revealed as each game comes out. Some go back to other continents like Zero did with AC5.

"AMERIA"... XD

Isn't that one Emmeria? Besides, the America parody is OSEA.

Because it's so obvious 5 is about Germany Belka taking revenge on the USA OSEA and Soviet Union Yuktobania for loosing WWII the Belkan War. XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt