1800 Wii Points.

Naglfar

well let us know which games you already have >>;

I would suggest the classics, like Super Mario Bros., F Zero, stuff like that.

I actually have a lot of the classics so I would probably get the original Smash Brothers. I don't know what new games are out in the shopping channel worth 800 points. Maybe super nintendo game like Yoshi's Island.

Shining Force 1 and 2.

Others to suggest.

Super Metroid

Paper Mario

Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars

Fatal Fury 2/Special (Arcade version...If they got it)

Starfox 64

Super Castlevania 4

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Majora's Mask

Super Mario World (If you haven't played it yet, everyone should just for the hell of it)

Any standard Megaman/Megaman X title (As in none of the spinoffs, like that...soccer game...)

Okay. I decided to try out Shining Force (the original), because it seemed to be a fair bit like Fire Emblem. Turns out I was right, only perhaps a little more FFT-like. It seems okay, though the combat is a bit hit-and-miss.

That leaves 1000 points. I might save it to buy Mega Man games once I've beaten the first. Why does it have to be so bloody hard?

I suggest *A silly attempt at being funny and/or not reading the topic which was boring on the first reply...*

1000 points left huh? Using this list (I choose to ignore virtual console; reason) you could go for:

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (if you've already got the DS version don't bother but if you don't want to spend the insane prices this goes for on eBay these days $10 is nothing too bad...just remember DS quality music and GBA quality graphics on the big screen be warned Ace attorney fanboys like to whine about this version as does every media outlet resulting in its megacritic score of 7 thumbs down)

Toki Tori

Excitebike: World *differnet name in every region*

(pick 2) The Magic Obelisk/Magnetis/Tomena Sanner/Muscle March (mainly if you have other people around, as a single player game there isn't much to it)

Or if you have the other Sonic games on VC you might like to hope Sonic & Knuckles comes out soon (since it has the lock-on function). Europe is apparently getting it on Feb 12th but given the Japanese release was 27th October who knows when America will have it.